Chapt: 3

Tw: flashback is maybe a bit triggering so scroll down when it says end of flashback!

Flashback

I'm sitting on my bed when my aunt comes in angrily.

I look up from my phone scared.

"What did you do!" My aunt yells to you.

"W-what did i do?" I say confused.

"Don't look at me like that you know what I'm talking about!!" She says and she grabs my phone out of my hands and trow it away. (Luckily on my bed)

"I-I don't know what your talking about." I say sitting on my bed a bit away from her.

"You know exactly what we're talking about!" My uncle yells coming in.

"Come her you little slut." My aunt yells and she grabs my hair.

A hard pain shoots trough my body and most on my head because she grabs my hair really hard.

"Your unbelievable!" My uncle yells and punch my right on side of my head. I hear a beep in my ear and i lie on the floor i feel pain everywhere because they kick me in the stomach on my arm with shoes on so even more painful. they're beating me up again.

I don't know why..... what have i done? what were they talking about.
Or are they just drunk? I smell alcohol but i don't know if they are drunk. Even if they weren't drunk they would beat me up anyway.

Eng of flashback

Until today i still don't know what i did that day but i didn't care because they beat me up anyways for no reason at all.

I got interrupted of my own thoughts at someone saying my name.

"We are here!" Lorenzo says and open the door.

I look outside and see a big mansion in the middle of the woods.

My door opens and see the uber or fake uber.

I fake smile at him and step out of the car.

I'm just standing next to the car staring at the house how big and beautiful it is.

I feel an hand on your shoulder and i flinch. I don't why but its just my thing i don't want anyone to touch me. it's a kind of movement that i can't control.

I look by your side and see lorenzo.
"Lets go." He says and i walk with him towards the house.

Lorenzo

There is some about this girl what isn't right.....

Amora

The door opens by himself. I look surprised because i always see that in films but then i see a man in a suit you look disappointed. I thought it would open by himself but no of course not body guards everywhere.

I hear some voices it all are men voices.

When i look up you see 5 man staring at me. Why the hell are they so tall?

Or your just short

You mean we

I said that

In front of me stood four giants. The youngest one had a huge smile. I call him the fun one.

Next to him was two boys who are extremely identical, standing at about a few centimeters taller then the last boy. One had goofy grin on his face the other one had a impassive look on his face. But his eyes showed love and kindness.

The last one was taller then the other ones. I wouldn't be scared of him or i would because he is like 1,90 and i'm like 1,60 maybe even shorter. But he has a kind smile. He has also blue green eyes like mine.

Sad memories flooding trough my minds.

My thoughts where interrupted thankfully by someone clearing their throat.

I looked up to the oldest further in the room i met earlier today.

"How was your journey? I hope Lorenzo wasn't to annoying." He slightly teased. I don't know his name anymore....

Uhm i-it was fine...." i say shy.

Lorenzo walked and stand next to me. This causing me to take a step back. Which got unfortunately noticed. One of the twins raised their eye brow. Lorenzo noticed my reaction and created a distraction.

"It went well she was quite and i'm not annoying!" He says. I giggle a bit about that.

"I shouldn't say that but he was alright to handle." I say making everyone laugh.

"Hey i'm not ANNOYING!" He says.

I didn't like this. The oldest one must have realized this as he smacked Lorenzo his shoulder before directing his attention to me.

"Well i'm glad anyway i'm Elio i'm the oldest of everyone here and of your brothers. You already met me today of course." He says with an smile.

I got lost in his eyes. He has beautiful dark brown eyes. I have blue green eyes you don't know from who but you know it caused me pain. My uncle and aunt always said it was ugly and ugly color and they hated it.

"Amora." I got interrupted by another boy probably the you youngest and the fun one because he laughed a lot trough these sort of jokes of my brothers.

"I'm Antonio i'm 16 years old." I smiled before my head turned to the twins next to him.

However one of them wasn't so happy? I think but the other one made his way over to me .

"I'm Pietro..." he says simply and smiling.

"Oh and i'm 17." He said afterwards but smiling again.

The whole room were all smiling at me. Which was slightly creepy especially i just met them. But i just felt safe already.

——————————————————————————-

927 words