Chapt: 82

"they won't hurt you sorella." Guiliano says.

"you have to hide Tesoro." Lorenzo says.

"no i'm gonna fight with you guys." i say as they al grab their weapons etc.

"no you don't, they want you and us dead so you'll be safe in a safe room the same as Charles." elio says.

"no okay! i was trained by them i'm the most powerful and best assassin and killer they trained. i've probably killed more people then you guys." i say grabbing my pistol.

i can see Elio sigh.

"fine but be care full! and guys keep an eye on her." elio says as i nod and same with the others.

we all walk towards the guys who are already inside the house fighting the security guys.

i point my pistol at one guy and i shoot him in his head.

i quickly turn to other guy and shoot him too.

"the rest are probably outside." i say as i grab their weapon and look at it.

"they have mug better guns then us?" i say.

"did you just take two guys out that simple?" marino says.

"like she said they trained her she is better then them." river says.

i smile at river and i look out of the window.

"they will come trough the other doors so i say Lorenzo, Guiliano and Carlo go outside and shoot at them. and the rest search the house and kill them." Elio says they all nod and go their ways.

"be care full out there." i say and they all day yes etc.

i hear someone walk upstairs.

i look to river at he looks at me.

"i'm going upstairs i hear someone there." i say and elio nods.

"i'll come with you." River says.

and we both go upstairs slowly and holding our gun in front of us.

i see a guy with an gun walka bit slowly and going into every room.

i sign with my hands to be quite and get him from behind to River.

he nods and walks behind me towards the guy.

i tip toe towards the guy and hold my gun on his head and River goes next to him and point the gun at the guy.

the guy just holds his hands up as a surrender.

i was about to grab the gun out of the mans hand when i see a guy coming towards us.

as i wanted to warn River he was already punching the guy.

he is not stupid after all.

the guy who was surrendering himself got the cue to punch me with his ellebow in my stomach making me holding my stomach.

while river was fighting the other guy i was fighting too.

i got the weapon kicked out of his hand now getting him on the ground.

sounds easy right?

is it though?

i punched the guy head but he was so quick that he punches me back.

i'm like really small he is huge so when i punch him he just shakes it off but when he punches me? pff i literally fall down and see blurry.

i see River struggling too he has a gun pointed at him by the other guy shit.