Chapt: 59

So its the next day and i've been thinking the whole night about my oldest brother and River and just Luca having a gf for almost a year?

and i think i'm gonna meet my brothers girlfriends today or maybe this week i have no idea. But i can't realize it yet that i have a boyfriend who lives here and my brothers like him. or even love him their so close with him and its the little brother of the best friend of Elio and also just my bestie enzooo.

i just can't believe it.

i sit straight up and i got interrupted by my own thoughts from a nod on the door.

"yes?" i say out loud.

"its me can i come in." River says i immediately  recognise his voice.

"yes you can." i say and smile when his head shows up and then himself.

"hello darling had a good sleep?" he ask while walking towards my bed.

"mwah could be better. what time is it?" i ask seeing that my phone is laying on my bed next to me but you know doesn't matter.

"i don't know something like 9 in the morning but what was it a nightmare or?" he says.

"well i just couldn't stop thinking about yesterday it just doesn't feel real to me." i say.

He smiles at me and his hand goes to the side of my face and tucks a hair behind my ear.

"i can't believe it either." he say.

"look i love you and all but i'm not gonna give you a kiss i just woke up i smell terrible!" i say and he lets go of my cheek chuckling.

"i don't fucking care if i wanna kiss you i can." he says and with that he gives me a long kiss.

while he pulls away his hand goes to my stomach and he tickles me and he knows i hate that.

"n-noo RIVERR!" i yell but also laughing.

I can't hold myself and fall on my bed while he is sitting on top of me tickling me.

he laughs with me but he stops.

"you know i hate that!" i say.

he smiles and kisses me.

and of course it turns into a make-out.

i push him off me and stand up he just looks at me shocked.

"what if someones walks i to my toom seeing you on top of me kissing me?" i say tucking my hair behind my ear.

he looks at me up and down.

and then i look at myself up and down and i realize i'm still in my bra and just a thong.

when i look up River is already standing in front of me.

my breathing immediately gets heavy.

"you liked it me on top of you kissing you?" he says walking towards me and of course me taking a stel back.

he continues to walk closer to me until i hit the wall and can't go anywhere.

"did you darling?" he ask putting his arm above me again the wall so that i can't go anywhere.

i just smile st him.

this is so hot what the fuck.

"maybe i did." i answer.

he smiles at me and kisses me. he puts his hand on my waist and the other one stays on the wall.

i pull away and look in hs gorgeous eyes.