Chapt: 27

"Shit, shit, shit," i say while running like an maniac.

I'm at that road again where i drove with that man my uncle knew. I trusted him jeezz why did i?

"Okay where to go now?" I say breathing heavenly.

I have that one feeling in my stomach you get when your nerveus. I'm scared. My uncle may know already i don't know that's the scariest part. Well I don't know if that's the scariest part is because I don't even know how to walk back to home.

Me and my aunt disgusted hours on how to get there walking. It's a 12 hour walk or more, so that's not like i can walk that the whole time but i just need to get trough the night and ten take a lift to my house that's my plan.

After a while of walking i go sit down on the grads next to the road and take a deep breath.

I can do this just a few more hours and then i'm home...

I thought so....

Aunt Elizabeth pov

I hope she is gone now because we're going to bed. Most of the time Diego (uncle) goed upstairs to check up or actually fuck her up but this time we just go to bed.

He doesn't help me to get in bed of course when does he?

I get in bed and Diego lays in his own bed in the room next to me and think by myself i need to get out of here to.

But I can't because i'm freaking paralysed.

The next morning around 5am i woke up from Diego yelling.

"Oh god" i say and get up in my wheelchair and go as quick as possible out of the room.

While i open the door with struggles Fiego comes running down and yells "WHERE THE HELL IS AMORA!"

I just look at him and nod my head. "I have no idea what your talking about."

"Amora isn't in her room or in the bathroom she is no where to be found?!" Diego yells.

I look as confused as possible to make him believe that i'm shocked. "What?! She isn't in her room what the hell."

"Don't act so shocked i know you know!" He yells.

"What the hell are you thinking I don't know any shit! She tolden me yesterday how much she likes me of course not you with you dumb ass!!"

He just groaned and grab his phone.

"Who are you gonna call amora?" I say nodding my head.

He ignores what i say and take the ohone to his esr." Yes with Diego i want you guys to find my niece Amora right now! NO RIGHT NOW OR I WILL COME AND FIND YOU AND RIP YOUR HEART OUT!!" Thank you i'm coming to btw."

"What where are you gonna search huh?" I say scared for Amora.

"Well anywhere where she could be! She can't be far if she is walking right?!" He says and grab his jacket and keys.

"Good luck." I say signing.

"I'm probably not gonna get home early because i need to find her so you do you." He says while opening the door.

"But what about me who is gonna help me then?" I try to day but he already walked away.

I need to contact with Amora.