Chapt: 72

i sit back on my chair and dante looks at me concerned.

"what was that about?" he ask.

"something urgent i have to talk to my brothers." i say and grab my phone.

i open the groups chat with me, Anthonio, Pagolo and Pietro its a school groupschat.

i text: guys meet me after class outside! ASAP!

i text river the same

the bell rings and me and dante rush out of the class and walk to the exit door.

we wait at the place outside we usually go when its summer and we want to be alone.

i see river walking towards us and anthonai with charles behind him.

"hey what's going on?" he ask and gives me a kiss.

" i think i already know" i hear Pagolo say and walk towards us with Pietro.

"Elio was here right and he probably told you the same." pietro says.

" i think so." i say.

" so are any of you guys gonna tell us too?" River says.

"well elio wanted to talk to me so we went to the hallway and he told me that the russian mafia is after me real simple said" i say.

" your 'uncle' and 'aunt' were in the russian mafia right?" pagolo says.

i nod.

"and i think their kinda mad that they are both dead." i say.

" jesus crhist thats bad." dante says.

"yeah so elio said he was gonna take you home" pagolo says.

"yeah well you know me i don't want to go home." i say.

they nod.

" so what i'm hearing is that you guys are in danger because some mafia are after Amora?" charles says.

" yes and first i thought you shouldn't know this but you live in our house so you have the right to know." i say.

he nods.

" but amora you really need to go home." pietro says.

" but what does it matter if i'm at school our home they will find me eventually and of course i'll bring everyone in danger but it takes time before they get here. its the russian mafia guys." i say.

"but still its dangerous." pagolo says.

"true but i have a knife with me and a gun in my locker no worries." i say.

"alright we will see but we  will be careful." pietro says.

"okay let's go back to class." pagolo says.

we all go back to class.

the rest of the day went well. we're now on our way back home.

i sit next to river while he is driving.

"uou sure you still want to learn how to drive?" he ask.

i nod " yes of course i want to." i say.

we arrive at home and we go to an place where we can drive.

"babe you know we have to go back home a soon as possible because of the treat of people coming after you." he says.

i look at him " i know River but i want to learn  we won't do it for long we will make it quick" i say.

he nods.

he steps out of the car and i do the same. we switch seats and i turn on the car.

we're on an industrial estate so we can drive without hurting people or something else. like breaking the law lol.