Chapts: 30

While i'm punching the bag like really hard because i'm mad at everything also about my brothers for trying to kill my uncle while I don't want that.

We have like huge ass speakers in the gym so i set up my favorite Italian hardstyle song 'Che Ne Sanno | 2000' (search it up and listen to it i LOVE IT)

I'm punching the bag when someone says 'Well ur mad."

I stop punching the bag and turn around to see River standing in the door frame.

I roll my eyes and turn the music louder i mean like maybe the whole freaking city can hear it. I just don't want anyone to interrupt me while i'm working out.

I see few of my brothers coming and turn to the bag again and punch the bag on the beat of the song.

"Yeah I wouldn't talk to her if she is working out." Anthonio says.

"Well she's not bad mhm." River says.

I stop punching the bag and turn of the music.
I walk to the door and walk past my brothers and river.

"Well that was quick." River says.

"Fuck off." I say and walk away.

"Just shut the fuck up River let her be jesus." Anthonio says annoyed walking away.

I get into my room and take a shower. I walk out of the shower and see myself in the mirror.

It went so well but my uncle needed to make it worst then it ever was. I turn around and look at my back. Those words on my back won't be gone in like ever. Great now i have even more scars.

When i look at my new bruises i get flashbacks. I'm crying and having a breakdown. Great another panic attack. I have those like twice a day now. Nobody knows or have to k ow because i'mm fine remember...

Everything hurts.....

After having a breakdown for another hour i get dressed in some sweatpants and hoodie of one of my brothers.

I walk downstairs with a lot of pain. In the middle of taking steps down the stairs i wait because i'm in a lot of pain. I'm almost crying of the pain.

When i look down i see River looking at me.

I walk further down trying to not express pain in my face.

"muscle pain from exercising?" He says laughing.

"Shut up and get the fuck out of my business." I say and walk to the kitchen.

"Piccola we heard that be nice to him." Pietro says.

"Be nice to who? He is a stranger why would i be nice to an stranger in my freaking house? You guys know me i'm never nice to people." I say as i grab some coffee.

"Stellina he is joining us..." elio says.

Before he said that i took a sip of my coffee but all of that is on the ground now.

"You say what now?" I say.

"Your joking right. Okay let me guess extra protection?" I say.

"Not only protection Tesoro also for our business for ya know?!" Lorenzo says.

"Oh my god jezus. So you guys are expect from me to like this guy- this guys has a name?- shut the fuck up." I say to him.

"Anyway you guys expect me to do that while i am just a few days back home? are you guys serious? I'm the only freaking woman you don't need another freaking man oh wait boy!" I say.

"Did you just call me boy! Oh- If you even freaking put one finger on me i will freaking end you!" I say pointing an fork to him.

"Alright Piccola calm down.- you didn't just say calm down to a woman did you." Anthonio says.