Chapt: 49

flashback

"ouuww it hurts!"i scream.

"i know just hold on and uhh sit down or something?" he says.

i've been pregnant for almost 9 months so the baby is to early. I've been hiding it for my uncle i have no idea how he didn't see it or my aunt. Jus wearing big oversized hoodies works.

i sit down against the be don the ground and grab my stomach and scream loudly.

"god damn it thomas!"i scream.

"shhtt everyone will hear!"he says looking at the window of the door the only one window in the whole room.

"shut up like you need to give birth to a child!"i scream.

"i know i'm sorry i'm sorry"he says and walks over to me and comforts me.

"i know this might be weird but you need to tak off your pants and get ready to push the baby out."he says.

i look at him with big eyes.

"don't be embarrassed that doesn't matter now. What matters now is to get you and the baby alive" he syas.

i just nod and breath in and out heavy becuase there is another cramp.

"i'll help you."he says and he helps me take off my pants and my underwear.

i look at his face and see that his eye balls are almost popping out of his head.

"can you see the head or what?" i ask.

"uh yes for real i can see the head."he says and he grab with both hands my legs.

"what the hell how- What are you doing?"i say while he open my legs more.

"look i have no idea what i'm doing and how this works but i know one thing your uncle or mt father are out i heard them talk and walk away so you can scream your lung out."he says.

i nod "so i need to push?" is say.

"you need to push" he says.

and i do.

"aaaaaahhhh"i scream pushing and feeling the baby's head.

"the baby's head is almost hear come on you can do it."he says to motivate me.

i scream and push everything out.

"yes you did it!'i hear after a while of pushing and screaming.

"omg- why do i not hear crying."i say realising.

i look between my eyes towards thomas holding my baby and his sibling weird actually anyway.

he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"N-no thomas give me my baby."i say as i sit up with pain.

"be careful you just gave birth" he says.

"you serious gonna look out for me now you have an dead sibling my baby in your hands!" i yell tears streaming down.

he gives me the baby.

"i-it's a girl...."i say trough my sobs.

i hold my daughter in my arms and i cry so hard that i didn't know i could.

i feel thomas sitting next to me and he holds me and i put my head on his chest while holding my dead baby.

and we cry together as long as i remember.