Chapt: 58

it's like its going in slomo. I turn around tow the backyard and run to the place me and River always meet.

when i arrive there is no one. no one is sitting on the bench or some where else.

i look disappointed to the ground.

"hello darling." i hear behind me.

i turn around and see River. with his beautiful dark fluffy brown hair.

i smile at him and run up to him. I jump in his arms and he wraps his arms around me.

i lay my head in his neck and we just cuddle.

"i fucking missed you Amora." he says.

i missed the way he says my name

"i missed you too." i say.

we both pull away and look at each other in the eye.

our head begin to get closer to each other.

but the moment our lips almost were together we heard a loud yell of Elio screaming my name.

i look at River and grab his hand and drag him to the backdoor.

"amora what are you doing! your brother can't see us." he says.

"just shut up and come with me." i say.

i'm not gonna give up not when i'm at my happiest with this person. He is not gonna take him away from me not again.

we get to the back door where all of my brothers are and also Elio.

he looks at me dragging River towards him.

he looks pissed asf but idc because i'm even more pissed and when i get mad you don't want me to be in my zone.

"amora you listen- no you listen to me Elio." i say interrupting Elio and i let go of Rivers hand and take a step towards Elio.

"i have no idea why you don't want us to date anyone but it's crazy. your taking away the only things we can have to feel free. your selfish Elio. or you've never been in love or your pathetic but listen to your siblings not yourself." i say pointing my finger at him.

"no amora i'm doing it to protect you guys" he says.

"to what exactly? because if it's about getting hurt i think we all got hurt by people even girls or boys." i look st Anthonio and he smiles.

"bu- no i'm not finished Elio. We all learn from our mistakes even if our heart got broken by a girl/boy that's our thing to do you don't get to decide everything for us!" is say.

"and brother don't think that i know of your lovers you had while we couldn't have one." luca says.

i look at elio even more furious then i ever was.

and he can see that i'm angry.

"piccola your hand is bleeding calm down." carlo says.

i look down at my hands and see that i got my nails in my own hand.

well i do that when i got mad or furious.

i take a deep breath and look Elio in the eye.

"I don't wanna sound stupid because i'm just 15 years old and this is my first love but give him a chance Elio." i say.

i look at him and i can see he's blushing but he just smiles at me like nothing is happening.

"and give my girlfriend a chance at that from your other brothers because it's not just Amora who got a lover." Carlo says.