Chapt: 35

Later that day we all sit at the table outside and elio is barbecuing.

We all are talking and laughing. I'm sitting in the middle and Rover in front of me.
I'm sitting next to Anthonio and we're talking while Rover talks with Noah we have eye contact the whole time.

The whole day we had those eye comtacts and wr have those sexual attractions i feel it but i'm scared to feel it.

I don't wanna be in love.

"So you and Charles tell me more." I say as Charles i walking away to the barbecue.

"Oh well it's going well! We're going on a dst tomorrow." He says taking an bite of his steak.

I look at him shocked. "Oh my god! Who asked?!" I say.

"I did! I have so many ideas I can't choose!" He says.

"Well tell me!" I say and take a sip of my water.

While i do that and Anthonio says the ideas i look at river but he is already looking at me.

I get butterflies and I immediately look away to Anthonio.

"I love beaches he does too and the weather is great tomorrow so we can also swim! So what should i do?" He ask looking at me.

"Uhmm the beach sounds romantic. With an picknick or something?" I say.

"Yeah that was my idea!" He says.

"What idea?" Charles says sitting down next to Anthonio.

"Nothing we're just talking about your date so your not allowed to know." I say and smile at Charles.

He looks at me then Anthonio.

"Don't look at me like that come on she will find put eventually." Anthonio says to Charles.

"Yeah okay true but don't even date to say to anyone!" Charles says.

"I won't i promise!" I say and take a bite of my food.

I'm just looking around and charles and Anthonio talk with each other.

When i look at River see him turning to me.

I don't know for hoe long i was staring in his beautiful green eyes but i got interrupted by Luca sitting next to me.

"So Amora how is it with your scars?" Luca asks. He is asking me so now and then about my well being because you know he is the doctor of the houde.

"It's going well!" I say taking a sip of my water and i look infront of me and River locks his eyes on mine again.

He quickly looks away and i do too.

He is listening great....

"You sure? Because this afternoon I saw blood coming out from under your shirt. Is there a scar i need to look at?" He ask.

"No it's okay it's probably from the warmth i helped myself out. Don't worry." I say taking a sip of my water.

"Alright if you say so. But if you ever need help with one of your scars or anything else i'm here." He say.

"Yeah okay thanks Luca." I say as i look at River again.

I need to stop that.

He looks at me too.

I smile at him he smiles back.

"You look stunning btw." He whispers smiling.

I can feel my cheeks go red. I immediately get warm. Jesus what's wrong with me.