Chapt: 25

It was like it went in slomo when i run directed to the woods. I ren like my life hanged on it well it was actually.

While i was running i looked back and see my uncle standing there at the house realizing i'm running away.

"YOU BITCH." I hear him yell and see him running towards me.

"Oh shit." I say and run even faster.

I arrive in the woods and run between the trees.

After a while of running i say a sort of cave i wnet in the cave not deep because i'm scared of beers. I sit down and listing to the sounds of the woods.

I hear the wind blowing through the leaves of the trees and birds chirping. I would prefer to sit here all my life and enjoy these sounds. it's so peaceful here.

I'll sit here for what feels like hours, but it's probably only half an hour. I get up and look behind the tooth and listen if I hear something. The only thing i can hear is birds and trees.

I walk further and look around i see no one. I'm still scared that my uncle is hiding behind a tree.

"I will just run that way." I say and sigh before i sprint trough the woods.

I haven't run that fast in ages or like never.

After I don't know for how long i've been running but it's getting dark. I hate and i love dark. In the woods isn't it really nice more like creepy.

I look around and see another cave but I don think i can go in there because on that moment i see a bear coming out of the cave.

My heart is raising like hell.

Was it with an bear that you need to stay still and he can't see you or-

I try it but he or she whatever sees me. But he is just looking at me.

Then the bear does something I don't like it stands on two legs so it is even bigger. I already felt so small now even more.

Then i see something else coming out the cave its a little bear probably the kid so its a she.

"I-i'm sorry i-m not gonna do anything." I say.

What am i even doing it's not like the bear can understand me tf.

I jump from the sound of the bear growl.

"Is that a yes?" I say.

Now the bear stands on four legs and looks very angry.

I think that growl was meant for me.

Yup because now she is running towards me and the little one behind her.

"OH FUCK!" I yell and run away as fast as i can.

"WHY DO I NEED TO RUN SO MUCH DAMN it." I yell.

It's not like my body can handle it. Even though its been a long time since my uncle has beaten me up or something. My body can't handle that much.

I look behind me and it's still running behind me.

I look around if i can go somewhere to hide and i see a tree with an easy step to climb on it.

I run towards it and try to climb as fast as i can.

I climb so high as i can and ao fast as i can. I sit on a very thick branch.

I look down and see the mom bear on two legs standing against the tree.

It try's to trow my out of the tree by moving the tree but it's a very big and thick tree so i'm lucky.

Even though i almost fall because i'm freaking dumb but i'm still on the branch.

I rest my head against the tree and rest my eyes.

I didn't realise that i fell asleep but when i wake up i can see the sun come up.

"It must be 6 am or something." I say and watch as the sun start to rise.

After half an hour just looking at the sun and the surroundings I decide to climb out of the tree.

When i landed on the ground i felt save again. I felt an hunger growl over me.

"Shit." I say. I'm not gonna find any food here and no i'm not gonna eat fish or something from here because i'm scared to get sick.

So i need to live with the hunger and find out where the hell i am. I want to go back to my brothers.

After walking for what feels like ages in the woods i found an road.

I run towards the road and try to get an car stopped to take me anywhere but here.

After a while there is a car stopping with an young man in it.

"Hello young lady what are you doing here so alone? You need a ride?" He asked.

"I-i just need a ride anywhere but in this area." I say kinda scared.

"Alright get in!" He says opening the passenger seat.

"Do you mind that i go in the back?" I say.

"Of course not the door is open." He says smiling towards me.

I don't like this guys.

But i need to get out of here before my uncle finds me.

After a while of driving i kinda get the feeling i know this area and like we're driving towards my uncles house.

"Are you sure we're going the good direction because i said away from this area and it's like we're going back?" I say.

"Don't worry i know the way here." He says smirking.

Really creepy....

Then he made a turn what made me scared as hell. We're actually driving towards the house.

Fuck i just stepped in the car of a friend of my uncle.

"No fuck h-how!" I say. I try to get the door open ready to jump out of the car but the car door is locked and when i look at him he looks at me in the mirror smirking creepy.

When he stop I already see my uncle walking towards us.

I'm to scared to ste out of the car.

The man steps out and shakes my uncles hand and just nods.

"Thank you for finding her." My uncle says and opens my door.

"I will take care of her!" He says smiling friendly to him and he just smiles.

"No no please help me! He is not my uncle!! I'm not safe here!" I yell towards the guys but he just ignores me and steps in his car and drives away.

"Your a bad girl!" My uncle says angry.

Fuck.

———————————————————————————
1111 words

Very satisfying 1111 words lol anyway thank you guys for over the 17K readers!!