// Extra: Meeting //

🌼🌼🌼

The night you and Hak first met took place many years ago. You were around 4 years old, Yona being 5, Soo-won being 8 and Hak was about 7.  It happened during a celebration which was set at the palace, and your entire family had attended..

"I told you right! About the guy who's name is Hak! You can finally meet him! You'll like him!" Soo-won confidentiality exclaimed, his grip on your wrist gentle as he weaved though people looking for the black haired kid.

"But I wanna see Yona!" You pouted, upset that due to the celebration preparations, you weren't able to see her all day. "We'll see Yona too! Don't worry!" He turned his face, to look for Hak, only his gaze met yours and he offered you a huge smile. "Okay, Nee-chan!"

Eventually Soo-wons eyes landed on a black haired figure, with pretty blue sapphire eyes. His gaze met up with your brothers, and his features slightly changed into relief and maybe a bit of happiness after spotting Soo-won. Not noticing the child behind him.

"Hak! Hak! I've been looking for you!" Soo-won excitedly reached Hak. "Why? Are you here to cause me more trouble?" Hak deadpanned, as your brother shook his head.

"No! I want you to meet someone!" He stated, his gaze turned to you. You meanwhile behind Soo-won, a young girl was a little scared to meet General Mundok's grandson. When you peeked your head out from behind, you were met with Hak's curious eyes. "What's this? A cat?" He asked, crouching down to your level.

"No! She's my sister! The one I always talk about! (Name)." Unlike what you had imagined, the boy in-front of you, held gentleness in his eyes. His small smile was warm, and it was probably what encouraged you, to step out of Soo-won's shadow. "...she has chubby cheeks."

"I do not!" You pouted. Hak who had finally got to see you, smiled a bit more. "Yes you do, Ms. chubby cheeks." He poked your cheek, a few times. The banter went back and forth, the pout never leaving your lips.

You had finally found Yona, and began chasing after her. And that was when Hak mumbled "haha, she's cute." under his breath.

🌼🌼🌼
A/N: this is just an extra or smth, so you guys don't lose hope in me, a full chapter will be release soon! Stay tuned ;)