// Farewell Dinner //

"Lili!" You heard Yona call out, and turned your head towards the young girl. It was the first time you were seeing Lili ever since the incidents of that day. Along with Lili, there were two other familiar faces. Ayura and Tetora, Lili's bodyguards. "Ayura! Tetora! How have you been?" You greeted the two women, who quickly fell onto their knees, bowing.

"It's been awhile everyone. We are very grateful that you took care of our Lady Lili and protected her." The two said in unison, while both Lili, you and the rest of your group watched in surprise. "N-no no, it's fine.. please get up." You hesitantly asked them, as the two did get up. "I'm glad we got to see you!" Yona added.

"Great timing, we were just about to go find Lili." Jae-ha spoke, offering Ayura and Tetora a charming smile. Lili tilted her head in confusion when she heard her name. "Right.. (Name) and I have come to the conclusion that it's time we left the water tribe." Yona slowly spoke, you watched as Lili's eyes were engulfed in sadness.

"However.. we didn't want to have a dreary parting with you. Let's have dinner together, tonight." You asked the girl, offering her a smile. "Guys.." Lili said, touched that we didn't want to part with her so soon.

🌺🌺🌺

Lili had ordered a bunch of food from the nearby restaurants of the water tribe while Ayura and Tetora cooked the specialities of the water tribe. It was going to be grand feast. It made you smile, that the memories of your last day in the water tribe would be spent eating such delicious food.

"Shrimp~ Crabs~ Clams~ there's so much~!"
Zeno sang, along with his stomach which was sang asking to be fed. You laughed at his behavior. "Man, Lili and her girls are going all out, huh?" Jae-ha responded when he saw the amount of food that was in-front of you all. It was enough to feed 30 people. But there were only 6 humans and 5 beasts here today.

Yoon was also cooking, he wanted to show off the specialities he had learned through out the fire tribes, and his homeland. You knew he was doing a good job cooking when you heard Tetora say: "Wow, you're so good at this!"

Shin-ah and Zeno began gobbling down the food almost immediately. While Kija was slightly, more alarmed with his food. "Kija, the clams won't attack you." Jae-ha reassured him, even eating one of them in-front of the poor white haired man. When you had finished grabbing a plate full of food, you walked over to wear Lili and Yona were sitting.

"It's fun isn't it?" You heard Yona say, to which Lili tilted her head. "Eating outdoors, chatting with you, today has been fun." Yona added, a small smile on her face. Her smile has spread to you, and eventually you were smiling too. As a princess, Yona didn't have many female friends who were her age, so you were glad that your cousin was able to make one.

"That sounds like something you would say." Lili replied, not as touched as she's supposed to be. You laughed in response, before leaning towards Lili and saying: "doesn't it sound like something an elderly would say?" Yona who heard that gave you a nice large smack. "Liliiiii, Yona's hitting me."

🌺🌺🌺

You felt a large drop of water, land on your forehead before exploding. And then fell another one, and another, and another. And eventually it was raining heavily. You all had just finished your first plate of food. "Everyone! Evacuate! Defend the food to death!" Yoon ordered, as everyone followed his orders.

"Lili, (Name) this way." Yona called out, from outside a tent. You helped Lili up before grabbing your things and following Lili and Yona into the tent. Surprisingly, it was just you, Yona, Ao and Lili in this tent. And in the other tent were Hak, Jae-ha, Kija, Shin-ah, Zeno, Yoon, Ayura and Tetora. Definitely crowded.