// Moon //

"Kija, where's the next dragon?" The six of you had left the village in no time, venturing into the woods, to find the next dragon. Kija and Yoon walking infront of you, as they discussed the map, and next location of the dragon.

Yona and the blue dragon walked behind you, the blue dragon was quite, and he didn't have much presense, so it was hard to know he was behind you. But Yona being Yona, she walked with him, as they both enjoyed each others presense.

Meanwhile Hak walked beside you, his hand still interwined with yours, ever since he had lost you in the caves he had stuck awfully close to you. But you didn't mind, you liked the attention he gave you.

"Well.. the green.. dragon.. is.. " Before Kija could answer the question from earlier, he had ended up fainting, breaking out into a fever.

"Kija-kun!"

🌺🌺🌺

The six of you had stopped for the day, and a lot of very comedic drama happened, starting of with Kija claiming to be the blue dragon's big brother, and teach him about the four dragons. The blue dragon ran away, Hak teased Kija, saying the dragon didnt want to be related with him.

And soon the blue dragon jumped into the lake, Hak again teased Kija, claiming he was drowning himself. But all the poor blue dragon had wanted to do was find fish for his dear big brother. After the whole fiasco, Yoon had begun making dinner for the night.

🌺🌺

Currently, You and Hak had ran away from the other four, and had some alone time. You sat in a field of fireflies, the bright moon glowed above you, as the stars twinkled in the sky. Hak sat infront of you, as you sat opposite to him.

"So much has changed in the past weeks, I would never imagine that it would be like this." You spoke quietly, your head facing the moon.

"Do you regret leaving the palace? And coming after us?" He asked as you tore your gaze away from the moon, facing him. Your eyes stared into his deep blue saphire ones, you loved the color of his eyes.

"No. I think if I stayed at the castle, I would never learn about the world beyond the palace, I may be a lady, but all I know is how to be pampered, I don't know how it feels to starve, or to feel uncomfortable. I want to know more about the world." Tearing your gaze away from Hak's you stared at the ground, pondering.

Hak loved this feature about you, he loved how you wanted to know more about this world. He loved how you were a royal, but didnt want to be pampered.

"Besides, I like traveling with you and the others!" Your eyes connected with his once again, but this time there was a deeper connection.

"Yeah~?" His tone sounded teasing, yet they didnt match up to his eyes, which held a different emotion. You wanted to know what his eyes were telling you.

"The moons so pretty today." You changed the conversation, facing the moon once more.

"Not as pretty as you, Lady (Name)." Yet Haks eyes couldn't leave you, in his eyes you were the most prettiest.

"Hey! I told you not to call me Lady! Call me anything but that!" Your head turned back to him, as a playful smile resting on your lips. Meanwhile Hak cupped your cheek, leaning in.

"Oh~? Then an I call you mine?" He leaned in, only a few centimeters away from your face, his eyes boar into yours. And the only reason he stopped was for your consent.

"Yeah." Muttering those words under your breath, Hak heard you. Leaning in even more, his lips touched yours. The coldness disspearing. You closed your eyes. Letting the feeling in your stomach, overtake you.

When his lips left yours, a wave of loneliness washed over you. His forehead gently rested on yours, your noses only a centimeter away. His eyes never leaving yours.

"I love you. I've loved you since the moment I met you." His forehead was taken of yours, as he lightly pecked your forehead, before getting up and making his way back.

🌺🌺🌺

A few hours later, Yona thought deeply, she wanted a perfect name for her new comrade. You walked alongside her, just being the two of you. Hak stayed with Yoon and Kija.

"Yoon said silence suits the blue dragon and Hak said night suits him, what do you think, (Name)?" She asked you, as you pondered about something that reminded you of the blue dragon.

"Hmmm, I think something like gentle, would suit him." You told her, facing your head towards her, Yona stared at the ground, thinking about her own word.

When you looked up, you could see the blue dragon, he stood before a beautiful large moon, and that's when it hit her. She grabbed your hand as she began running to the blue dragon.

"Shin-ah! It means moonlight, you were the light the guided me out of the darkness, you are my light, Shin-ah." Yona explained to him, a smile formed on your face, it suited him.

"Hello, Shin-ah-kun!" You offered him your own smile, testing out his name.

Shin-ah liked his new name, he liked the people around him. He liked you, and just like Kija, he had this pleasant feeling around you. But most of all, he liked the person who bought him out of his own darkness, he liked Yona.

By the campfire, Kija groggily woke up, as he weakily pointed towards an unknown direcion, murmuring two words under his breath.

"Green dragon."

🌺🌺🌺