// I did it //

"You two can't seem to keep calm when your with that mister." Zeno stated his observing. "What Zeno is trying to say, is that you only have one enemy right now. You both aren't stupid, figure out what we need to do." He advised, you cleared your head, forgetting about everything that was bothering you.

"Yona, do you still wanna shoot arrows?" You asked her, as she grinned. "You know it." She replied, as you picked out the arrow in Yona's baggage full of arrows. "Well then let's begin." You told her, handing her the arrow. You pointed towards the man upon a house, he reloaded his bow aiming at Soo-won.

"Shoot him." You pointed at the said shooter, she prepared her arrow, and on your signal she released it. And hit him perfectly in the heart. The two of you exchanged a high five before turning towards Soo-won who stared at you in surprise.

Yona handed her bow to you: "did you want to try?" She asked after sensing your feelings. You were hesitant: "but, I don't know how to-!" She cut you off before you can speak. "I will teach you, you don't need skill or anything extraordinary, you just need the resolve. (Name), do you want to protect the people you love?" She asked you.

As you confidently took her bow and the arrow she handed you with a smile. "First, choose a target." She instructed, as she pointed at another shooter aiming at Soo-won once again. "Next, set the arrow in the resting area, and hook your fingers at the end of the arrow." She continued, as you followed suite, struggling only twice.

"Now, aim." She said, as you took a few minutes to aim, she did help you, moving the bow a little the left and higher. "Pull back the arrow. It should go all the way to your shoulder." You did as instructed, slightly struggling. "And let go when I say so." She ended, as you held in the position.

"..You two shouldn't move too much." Judo advised, as you simply ignored him. "..We'll act according to our decisions." Yona responded for you, her eyes on the target. "We're their target, so don't stay too close." You warned him, as he frowned. He had this nostalgic look in his eyes.

Yona turned towards you: "Let go." She boldly stated, and you followed suite, your hand finally relieved. And to your shock, Judo's, and Soo-won's the arrow hit the target right in the head, and eventually he fell of the building. "I did it!" You yelled, high-fiving Yona.

🌺🌺🌺

You were successfully able to get away from the shooters, and had wandered away from the port. Everyone, including the citizens were alarmed and it was confirmed that Hiyou was among the citizens. "We need to find Hiyou, quickly." Soo-won spoke, watching a few ships on the sea burn down. Thankfully, they weren't Lili's ships, but instead Kai's.

You felt a chill, and shivered. However you weren't the only one who felt it. Yona, shivered from beside you. "I'll kill you.." You heard a low whisper, and almost in sync, you and Yona turn towards the voice. However no one was there.. "no matter what." The voice spoke again, as you looked in the opposite direction.

"I'll never forget your faces." The whisper said, sending another chill up your spine. You noticed that, it wasn't just you and Yona who heard the last whisper, Zeno had heard it too. Your eyes landed on a knife. "Misses!" You heard Zeno yell, standing infront of you and Yona protectively, Yona pulled you into her embrace, shielding you from any injuries.

However you were still confused at what was happening, your eyes landed on Lili and Soo-won who looked just as panicked. "Zeno!" You heard Yona yell, her voice cracking and mixed with fear. You finally saw him. Hiyou, running towards the three of you, with a knife. You felt your heart rate pick up, and you shut your eyes.

"..Hak." Yona whispered, and you shot your eyes open, wiggling out of Yona's embrace. And there, he stood. The man you were so desperately wishing for, he stood there protecting the three of you. A knife stuck deep in his hand, as blood seeped out of the wound.

"H-hak!" You cried out, in relief. Hiyou tried to take his knife that was stabbed into Hak out.. but he couldn't. Instead, Hak had punched him with abnormal strength, you gasped at the way Hiyou went flying.. he was probably dead. He took out the knife, and dropped on the floor, the blood gushing out.

Hak's expression was mad.. in fact he was more than mad. After all.. it was his first encounter with his childhood friend.. it was his first encounter with the man who had betrayed him.

🌺🌺🌺

A/N: hi! Did you like this chapter? Leave me some comments! I love reading them and they inspire me to write some more. Also, is the story line getting boring? Maybe I should end it? Please let me know :D

 Also, is the story line getting boring? Maybe I should end it? Please let me know :D