// Lili //

"Thunder beast, Jae-ha stop the people going beserk!" Yoon yelled out, when you looked around you.. you saw all the people fighting and hitting each other.. they definitely weren't sane. "It seems like a fire has started from the commotion now." Jae-ha stated, sighing in annoyance.

"Basically they're all going through withdrawal." Hak added. The four buff men began taking care of the Nadai influenced men. Meanwhile you glanced at Yona: "We.. should go find her." You told her, referring the black haired girl from earlier. Yona nodded her head in agreement.

After running around for awhile, you eventually found her huddled behind a wall, she had her head tucked away, and was trembling. "Are you alright?" Yona asked, as the girl lifted her head up in caution, she relaxed when she saw that it was just you.

"Ah.. uu.." the young girl tried speaking, but her voice barely came out, you crouched down in front of her, as did Yona. You gently wiped away her tears, offering her a smile when she looked at you. "Relax.. take deep breathes." Yona advised her.

"The commotion had died down.. all the people who have gone beserk aren't here anymore.. you're alright. We got you." You told her, but her tears wouldn't stop.. eventually Yona pulled her into a hug. "You're alright."

🌺🌺🌺

You walked beside Hak back to your group and the black haired girl after helping tie up all the men that had gone beserk. Yoon handed Hak a small box full of ointment before saying "Apply this on (Name)'s wounds." Hak glanced at the nail marks on your arm and neck.

"Did you find out any useful information?" Jae-ha asked, as Hak sat you down, gently applying the ointment on your hand.. it would be a lie if you said it didn't burn. "Ouch.." you mumbled under your breath, as Hak offered you an apologetic smile.

"The store called Surei.. the place droopy eyes was given the drug. Apparently the Nadai drug was bought from there." Hak stated, now applying the ointment on your neck. "Looks like your efforts to keep us away from that place were in vain." Yoon added, as both Hak and Yoon looked at Jae-ha.

You glanced at the girl beside you, any wounds she had were probably treated now. "Um.. are you doing alright?" You asked her, offering her another smile. She looked away, before ever-so slightly nodding her head. "...thank you." She whispered.

"Let's go raid the store tommorow." Yoon confidentially stated, as the girl beside you flinched. "No.. I don't wanna hurt the ladies inside the store.. we'll sneak in." Jae-ha said.

"Huh.. what?" The girl beside you quietly asked, looking worried. "We're planning on stopping the operation of Nadai." Yona bluntly stated, as the girl looked at her in surprise.. you quietly smiled to yourself. "Don't worry.. we'll be okay." You reassured her.

"I'm going to say this right now.. but neither the princess nor you are going tommorow." Hak sternly stated. "What why? We wanna go too!" Yona whined, pouting. "It's too dangerous ." Was Hak's simple response.

"Yona dear.. (Name) dear.. please leave this matter to us.. and hold down the fort." Jae-ha responded, offering you one of his soulless smiles. "No way.. we can help too." You whined, getting off the rock you were sitting on. "We'll be leaving Yoon and Zeno with you." Hak said, ignoring you.

"Why are you leaving Yoon and Zeno and me here?" Zeno dumbly asked, offering everyone his cheerful smile. "You guys.. do you even know what type of store Surei is?" Yoon asked, as you thought about it for a moment.. and then it finally hit you. "Oh."

".......we aren't going to fool around." Hak said.. very loudly.. in your face. You got the message. Before anything else could be said you heard a shout: "Lady Lili!" Yelled two slightly older beautiful woman. "Lady Lili! Really now! We were looking everywhere for you!" The woman with blonde hair scolded the girl beside you.

"Ayura! Tetora!" The girl yelled in relief, the two ladies glanced at your group and then at the small bruise on who you know knew was Lili's face. "You were hanging around the rumored gentlemens group?" The blond woman asked.. as Lili nodded her.. looking confused.

"My, my. Well, well. Which gentleman was it? The one who harmed you?" She asked, getting into her fighting pose. The dark haired woman beside her took out two swords. "You're wrong.. there was a commotion.. and they saved me." Lili said, stopping the women before another commotion was caused.

The two women, quickly got on their knees apologizing for the misunderstanding. "You're friends are here now.. you can get home safely." Yona told her, offering Lili a smile. "Please be careful on your way." You told them as they began walking away. "Bye bye."

🌺🌺🌺