// Greetings //

Soo-won was truly a cold guy. He despite being childhood friends and cousins with the emperor's daughter, he had plans to ruin her life. But he didn't care if he made her life hell, he had something he wanted to achieve.

But after losing both his mom and dad, Soo-won continued to keep his carefree act fooling everyone around him. Except for one person.

Yu-hon had a wonderful son, and a beautiful daughter. Which meant, Soo-won had a younger sister. She was four years younger than him. She was extremely beautiful, and was buzzing with curiosity. (Name), Soo-wons younger sister.

Unfortunately for him, even if he wanted to create a wall around his heart, he couldn't. Because no matter what, (Name) always broke down the wall. He had a soft spot for her.

Even if the entire country decided to fire arrows at Soo-won, he would without a doubt stand infront of (Name), making sure not a single arrow could reach her.

🌺🌺🌺

Lord Soo-won walked around the castle, followed by Lady (Name). The both of them were incredibly beautiful, and gathered the attention of everyone around them.

"Please, please! I promise I'll not cause any problems!" You walked behind your older brother, while he chuckled and declined for the hundredth time that day.

"I've already told you, you can't." Soo-won smiled and greeted the workers around the palace. While you pouted, upset he wouldn't let you.

"Aw! You're so mean! Yona said it was fine! So why do I need my own room, she said we could share." Soo-won chuckled at your childish way of speaking, he was about to tell you his reason, when he bumped into someone.

"Watch your step, Princess Yona." Oh! It turned out the person he bumped into was Yona! Soo-won made small talk with her, while you awkwardly stood behind them.

When you peeked your head from behind Soo-won's arm, you saw a Yona who had blushing rosy cheeks.

"Yonaaaaaaaa, hey!" You popped out from behind, giving her a big wave, waving both your arms in the air, Soo-won laughed at you, while Yona just jumped a bit, startled by your presence.

"W-wah! (Name)!" She waved back to you, just not as enthusiasticly as you, but a smaller wave.

"Well then, I'll let you both catch up! Where's emperor Il?" Soo-won walked off, while a small pout formed onto Yona's mouth.

"Aw, are you that sad to see me? You like my brother more?" After Soo-won left, you finally made your way towards her, wrapping her in a big hug. Although she was a year older than you, the two of you were almost the same height.

"No! He still sees me as a child! Anyway I missed youu!" Yona wrapped her arms around you, still pouting at the fact, that your brother saw her as a child.

"That's because you are a child! Plus first loves don't always work!" She let go of you, and lightly slapped your arm while you just laughed.

"I'm not a child! Plus there is 1 in a 1000 chance that my first love will work out!" She flipped her hair, turning away from you.

"But you are a child, Princess." You jumped at the sudden voice of someone, looking behind you to see, it was just Yona's bodyguard and childhood friend, Hak.

"Shut up, you servant!" Yona sighed, walking towards the wall, and slid down it, resting her head on her knees, she thought about herself, and a few memories of Soo-won she held close. Meanwhile, you turned around, facing Hak.

"Well well well, it's been awhile since I've seen you, Ms. chubby cheeks." Hak squished your cheeks together and then pulled them, playing around with your cheeks.

"Stawp! Hwak, stwoph iwt! Iwt hwurtsssss!" You were unable to speak properly, because of the beast infront of you playing with your cheeks. He let go after having his fun, your cheeks being red and very sore.

"Ow! I didn't miss you at all!" You stuck your toungue out, only a teensy bit happy to see the beast.

"Aw. That sucks. I was sure you must have missed me just a bit." He teased, amused with your reactions.

"You annoying beast, I have this urge to throw mud at your stupid smug face!" Hak chuckled still very amused. Yona overheard your urge and spoke up.

" (Name)! That's a very good idea! Let's do it!" Yona got up, rushing towards you, and took your hand.

"Just you wait, you ugly beast!" You slapped his arm very lightly, although it hurt you more than him, Yona rushed away, holding your hand while dragging you away, going to the closest place that had mud. Right before disappearing, you stuck out your tongue. Meanwhile Hak just watched the princess, and the young lady run off.

"Haha, cute."

🌺🌺🌺

You woke up early, and had gotten ready quickly. You walked around the palace. Watching the place be lively due to the upcoming birthday celebration.

"Oh. (Name), Morning. I hadn't seen you yet." You looked up and noticed the Emperor, infront of you. He smiled at you, his eyes showing nothing but kindness.

"Emperor Il! Good Morning, yes sorry I had forgotten to greet you, I was getting caught up with Yona and Hak! How have you been?" He walked beside you, glancing at the tree's and blossoms, and occasionally glancing at you.

"I've been well. How have you been?" You and the Emperor talked often, he was a jolly person, and you enjoyed being in his presence.

"Awesome! Can you believe Yona's turning 16, already! You must be excited, huh?" The emperor went quiet for a bit, thinking to himself, before he looked at you and spoke up again.

"Ah, yes. (Name), I hope you protect Yona in the future, and now aswell. As will she protect you. The world is cruel, be wary of those close to you. You truly are like a second daughter to me. Be careful." You were slightly surprised by his words, usually it was all jolly stuff that you would talk about, this was the first time he had said something so serious.

"What are you-!" You were cut of by an attendant, who greeted you and the emperor and said.

"Your highness, your presence is needed." And just like that you said your goodbyes and the emperor disappeared.

You continued to walk around, pondering on his words, not knowing what was ahead of you.

🌺🌺