// Wind Tribe //

"Lord Soo-won, the princess and general are nowhere to be found. We can't find them on the castle grounds or the surrounding places." The soldiers informed your brother, as you stood right below them by the stairs.

"Is that so?" Soo-won spoke slowly and calmly, not at all surprised by this information.

"We'll increase the pursuit immediately!" The soldiers yelled as panic washed over you. You knew Hak was incredibly strong, and would keep both himself and Yona safe, yet there was always a probability that something may happen.

"No. Let them go." Soo-won told them. For the first time since that night, you were relieved to hear Soo-won's words.

"You're going to let them live?" The soldiers skeptically asked as Soo-won nodded his head.

"They have nothing they can do outside the castle. Besides we have something more urgent to do." He told me them as questions filled your head as Soo-won spoke. Something more urgent? What is it? What has he planned?

Meanwhile with Princess Yona and General Hak, the princess barely ate or slept, she followed Hak around like a doll. Yona only  had 5 things on her mind, Soo-won, her Father's death, Death itself, Hak and (Name).

Where as Hak couldnt help but think about you whenever he got the chance, his mind unconsciously thought about you, his eyes needed to see you, he needed to hear you, smell the scent you always had around you, he needed to touch your soft skin, he needed you.

🌺🌺🌺

The five generals had gathered at the castle, at the call of Soo-won. They were informed about the death of the previous emperor and were waiting patiently to hear what Soo-won had to say.

Unfortunately, you were forced to go along with Soo-won, despite not wanting to. As the five tribe leaders bickered about how Hak was the assasin, and how the wind tribe must be a traitor, Soo-won began calming them down.

"Calm down. The emperor was murdered 3 days ago. We currently do not know the where-abouts of Princess Yona or General Hak. But we are trying to find them, and if any of you find them do not harm them and bring them to immediately." Soo-won made his appearance as you trudeged slowly behind him.

As the five tribes and Soo-won began a meeting, talking about several things, you were incredibly bored. And wanted to leave right this second yet you stayed seated for any valuable information that could have been said.

And soon, Soo-won was elected as a new king, everything going according to his plan. All the tribes agreed, except one. General Mundok, lord of the wind tribe. Mundok avoided the matter and got up to leave.

You had soon found out that the crowning ceramony was in the three days.

As everyone left, you chased after General Mundok, maybe he had heard about Hak or Yona. Or maybe they were even resting in Fuuga, capital of the wind tribe.

"General Mundok!" Calling out to him, he slowly came to a halt. He looked back, and waited for you to catch up.

"How may I help you, Lady (Name)?" As you rested against the pillar to catch your breath, Mundok curiously observed you to see if you had any important thing that could indicate him of anything, to help find Yona or Hak.

"Do you really not know where Yona or Hak are?" Asking him, he made eye-contact with you, shaking his head no.

". . . unfortunately, I do not." You sighed, the little hope in you dying down. Mundok had a feeling he knew what had gone down that night, after observing you.

"Since, Fuuga is Hak's hometown, he might go there. And if you see them please give them my message. Tell them I said that I'm sorry for what my brother had done, and that I hope they're both safe, tell them I miss them, and this castle doesnt feel like the palace without them. Tell them, I'm not mad they left me behind." Saying this outloud, a few things had gotten of your shoulders, Mundok smiled at you and spoke.

"If I see them, I'll be sure to tell them that. Stay safe, Lady (Name)." And he left after patting your head, you looked up and saw Soo-won watching Mundok leave. He had a soft smile on his face, he likely was having the same thoughts as you.

🌺🌺🌺

When Mundok reached Fuuga, he saw the Princess and General just like you had predicted. Yona quickly made her way into his arms, as Mundok captured her in a huge hug. He tried getting Hak too, but he avoided it.

While Mundok updated him on what had happened, he was reminded of what you had said.

"Oh speaking of which, Lady (Name) had asked me to send you a message." Hak and Yona's head instantly turned towards him as they eagerly awaited what you had told him.

" (Name)! What did she say?" Yona asked as Mundok smiled at her behavior, Hak too wanted to know but didn't want to seem neady.

"She told me to tell the both of you that she's sorry for Soo-won's actions. She hopes the both of you are safe, she also said that the palace is lonely without you." Mundok thought for awhile, about what else you had said.

"It's not your fault idiot!" Yona grumbled under her breath, going heard by Hak, who thought the same thing.

"Ah! She also said that she's not mad you left her at the palace, and that she misses the both of you." He finished making sure, that was everything you said.

"I miss you too, Ms. Chubby Cheeks." Hak whispered as he stared up at the same sky you were staring at.

🌺🌺🌺