// Test //

Yona, Jae-ha and You all stood infront of a cliff, on the side of the cliff was a narrow path, leading to a medicinal plant named Senjusou. And on top of that very cliff was a large tree, with a small hole beside it's roots, the hole lead to a cave with led to another medicinal plant name Kagimsu.

"Captain reccomended, (Name), dear to go down the hole, because of her small body frame, and Yona, dear was to go down that path on the cliff, easy right?" Jae-ha spoke calmly, yet he lightly cringed at how mean he sounded.

A few minutes prior, Captain Gi-gan, stood before her crew, infront of you, explaining two different but dangerous task, it was a test, if you were able to complete them, you would be accepted into the gang.

"One of you can.. pick the Senjusou. It's a medicinal plant, which grows by the vanishing cape. If it's mixed the with the plant Kagimsu, the other one which the other one will pick, it grows on top of the vanishing cape, it can heal or cure anything three times faster." Gi-gan explaind, her expression never changing.

"You, the one with the red hair, I recommend you to pick the Senjusou, and the other one, go pick the Kagimsu, if you can successfully do that, you'll be welcomed to the crew, Jae-ha will guide you." She pointed to the both of you, before turning away and staring at the sea.

"Well then we'll be leaving for a bit, but we'll be back before you know it." Yona offered the four behind you a smile, as she walked away following Jae-ha.

"Bye bye! We'll be safe! Bye Yoon, Kija and Shin-ah! Bye Hak! " You said your own goodbyes following behind the other two quickly. And that leads, the three of you here, taking a deep breath, you turned to Yona, resting you hand on her shoulder.

"Yona, we can do this. Let's believe in ourself and each other, we'll both successfully get the plants and head back to Hak and the others, okay? So good luck!" You ignored the anxious feeling welling up in your stomach, as you offered Yona, a confident smile.

"Yeah. You're right! Let's make the captain regret calling us weak! Be careful (Name).. I believe in you so good luck.." She offered you her own smile. Meanwhile Jae-ha watched the interactions, he underestimated the both of you, he knew neither of you would be able to get either of the plants, he knew both of you would give up, he knew you were weak. But were you really?

You decided you'd enter the hole before Yona began her journey across the narrow path, and so the two walked along with you, towards the huge tree. Beside the tree, was a hole, it was small but large enough for you to squeeze through. The hole was quite deep, and pitch black. A familiar feeling of anxiety welled up in your stomach. The only feeling of comfort was Gi-gan's words, she said her men regularly traveled these paths to collect the plants, and you would be fine as long as you trusted yourself.

"Okay, here I go." You whispered, mostly to yourself, taking a deep breath. You sat onto the grass beside the hole, your legs swinging in the hole. Inch by inch you moved closer and closer to the hole, until the ground didnt sit under you.

"WAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A loud scream escaped your lips as gravity began pulling you, a familiar feeling of falling consuming you. Eventually you landed in water, warm-ish hot water. Soaking your clothes. You could feel the ground beneath you, and the walls beside you, as you slowly but steadily got up in the dark, your eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"..is it bad that the feeling of falling is so familiar?" Mumbling to yourself, you checked behind you, nothing but a dead-end there, so you continued walking forward. The water beneath you, was infact a lake, that probably led to the plant.

"I swear to god, if there are any bugs, spiders, roaches or rats here, I will destroy this cave." You spoke to yourself to get rid of the quietness that surrounded you, the darkness never left, as you used your hands to guide you around the cave. The water being the only source, to guide you to the plant.

"That captain is insane, who would come down here again and again, besides is she trying to torture me in this dark ca-!" You paused when you heard a few sounds around you, your heart rate picked up, fear consuming you. But that soon calmed down when you realized that was just the sound of the rocks hitting the wall as you continued to kick them away.

"Idiot.. right now I really wish Hak was here." The thought of Hak was able to calm you down, an unknown feeling of comfort along with confidence washing over you. You had to finish this job, so you could head back into his arms.

Meanwhile Yona took step after step, at the cliffs edge, the tears in her eyes didn't hesitate to fall down. She was scared, very scared. But the words you told her before seperating came to her mind. I will have confidence in myself and you, (Name). I will do this.

Back with you, a ray of light entered the dark cave you were walking in, and then another ray, and another one. After walking down the warm watered lake, you were able to see an open area, and a plant growing all over that area.

"Is that the Kagimsu?"

🌺🌺🌺