// Be My Bride //

After leaving the water tribe, you had travelled to the border of the earth tribe. Wanting to experience some of the beauties of the earth tribe.

"Seriously.. I know I've been here before.. but recently the villages have been full of life." Jae-ha commented watching the bustling streets of the earth tribe.

Yoon nodded in agreement, a new glimmer in his eyes as he focused on what he could trade and what he could get, and what would benefit you all, he reminded you of a young child in a toy store. "I hear there are more merchants now because a valuable stone has been excavated from the udo mines." Yoon added, his knowledge as amazing as always.

"That old man scored a big one." Hak grumbled, his usual bored expression on his face. You could tell from his tone, that he was talking about Guen-Tae, the earth tribes leader.  You laughed as you heard Hak call him old man once more, and Hak's face softened at your laughing one.

"Hey, kid. I'm hungry! Gimme Food~ Food~!" Zeno sang, as the mother of your group, Yoon took out rice balls, he made for everyone. "Here, salted rice balls." Yoon said, making sure to give one to Zeno first. Just as you unwrapped your rice ball, something zoomed past you, and snatched the ball out of your hands.

"My.. my rice ball.." You mumbled, completely confused as to what just happened. Hak placed his rice ball in your palm before he, Yoon and Jae-ha chased after the "thing" that stole your rice ball, eventually tripping it with Hak's large glaive. By the time you all caught with the three, the thing was on the floor. "Hey, give back the rice ball.. huh? It's just a kid?"

And Yoon was right, the "thing" in-front of you turned out to be a young kid.. who kind of reminded you of Hak when we was as young as that child. Yona walked up to the kid, and crouched in-front of him. "Are you hungry?" She asked, however she didn't let him respond, she simply took out her bow and arrow and shot down a bird.

And then she thrusted the dead bird at the child: "here." You swear you saw sparkles in his eyes when he looked at Yona, he grabbed onto her hand: "A.. amazing!" He yelled, as the rest of you looked at Yona proudly. (Ofc she's amazing.) However that proud smile turned into one of horror when the boy said: "you're a cool girl! I like you! Come be my bride!"

".."

"wait.. what.." You mumbled, a little shocked at the sudden turn of events. You swore you were trying to eat your rice balls a minute ago.. and now Yona's getting married? "It's okay. My village is on the other side of the river! And I can get married when I'm 13! We can be engaged for now!" The boy said, getting up and pulling Yona somewhere. Your poor cousin had no time to even respond.

However two hands grabbed the young boy, halting him. And that's when the boy saw two scary demons.. (Yoon and Kija). "WHATS WITH "WE CAN JUST BE ENGAGED?!" YONA CANT DO THAT!" Yoon yelled from one side and from the other.. Kija yelled: "YOU.. THOUGH YOU ARE A CHILD I WONT ALLOW SUCH DISCOURTESY TOWARDS MY MASTER."

You held back your laugh, and gently patted the two angry demons

You held back your laugh, and gently patted the two angry demons. "Now now, let's not scare the kid." You said, matching your height with the child. "Hey, unfortunately Yona can't marry you, but I'm sure you'll find a wonderful woman (or man) that you can marry." You told him, prying the fingers he had on Yona's arm off.

You saw the familiar sparkle in his eyes, as he suddenly latched his hand onto yours this time. "You're kind and soft! Marry me!" He yelled, as you awkwardly laughed, not expecting this type of plot twist.

You said yes and the two of you lived happily ever after. The End.

🌺🌺🌺

(Just Kidding Ofc)

You felt a glare come from behind you, but it wasn't directed to you but instead at the boy in-front of you. Hak stomped over to the both of you, and pried his hand of yours. "Look kiddo, you can't have her either. Now, shoo." He waved his hand, signaling the kid to kindly get lost. "I'm not giving up!" The kid yelled once again.

"Give up, and I'll give you a rice ball." Yoon spoke, waving the sad rice ball around. The familiar twinkle in his eyes returned as he looked at Yoon. "You're nice! Come be my bride!" He asked, and you wondered how shameless he could be. "What a susceptible kid." Jae-ha mumbled from afar, watching the scenes unfold as if it was a kdrama.

"He'd probably hit it off real well with you." Hak added, joining Jae-ha as they watched the drama. "The kid is definitely going places."

🌺🌺🌺