// Drug //

You clenched your fists tight, as you sat outside the room Jae-ha was in. From the room came multiple shouts and screams that sounded like he was in pain. According to Yoon, the green dragon had gulped down, an unknown drug and was now facing the affects of the drug.

The louder Jae-ha's shouts got, the angrier you were, what in the world was that drug? And why was it putting your dear comrade through so much pain. You looked up, when the door to the room was slammed shut. Hak came out, with an expression similar to yours.

"Hak! Is he okay? What's going on?" You asked, grabbing onto Hak's sleeve. "How is Jae-ha? Is he alright?" Yona asked from beside you. "He's rampaging. He was most likely forced to take the drug." Hak calmly replied, before sighing. "I'll take a look at him, let me in." Yoon pleaded, his entire face covered with worry.

"Hak, let us in too!" Yona said, asking for the both of you. Hak sighed once more, offering you a secret small smile, he looked exhausted after dealing with a rampaging green dragon almost all night. "I can't do that. It's dangerous, so until then stay here. Besides.. I don't think he'd want you to see him like this." Hak said, whispering the last part to himself, yet it was heard.

He headed back into the room. Only you three were outside, since the others kept stating it was dangerous for you three to enter. And I'm the inside three other dragons and Hak were tending to Jae-ha. "I hope he's okay.. he sounds like he's in so much pain.."

🌺🌺🌺

While Yona, and the other slept. You were borrowing the kitchen of the inn to make something soft and easy for Jae-ha to consume. You had learned this recipe from your mother who had often made this for you and your brother when you had gotten sick, it was one of your favorites.

By the early morning, Jae-ha had eventually exhausted himself and fell asleep, and soon the rest of you fell asleep too. "What's Ms. Chubby Cheeks doing here?" Hak asked, his hair all messy from the long night. "Making something for Jae-ha. My mother taught me this recipe." You told him, placing the wooden cup and wooden spoon on a tray.

He smiled to himself and took the tray from your hands. "I'll carry it, Ms. Chef." He told you, making sure you were following behind him. When you entered the inn room, Jae-ha was being bombarded by questions asking if he was okay while also being nagged and scolded many of your comerades.

"Jae-haaaa! You're awake!! Good morning!! I made something for you to eat!" You greeted him, offering him a huge smile. "(Name), dear. You're as beautiful as always." He returned your smile, winking at you. Hak ignoring him, placed the tray on his lap, practically ordering the poor man to eat.

However after noticing, Jae-ha's hand still shaking from the rampage, the thunder beast took it upon himself to feed the worn out man. "Oh my, Hak himself is feeding me, I feel special <3."

"You're too dangerous.. Jae-ha." You told him, taking a seat beside him. "Huh?" He questioned, with a dumb smile on his face. "Dangerous~ Dangerous~!" Zeno sang from beside you, the smile back on his face. "It's probably best if we don't let you go outside." Kija added, staring at Jae-ha who only grew more concerned.

"We need to discipline you, so you won't do something stupid like this again." Hak joined in, not allowing the green haired male to even respond. Shin-ah nodded in agreement while Ao curiously watched. "Shall we tie him up?" Yoon asked, Jae-ha's expression suddenly weird. "Eh.. <3?"

And then before you could even comprehend, they hit the poor man, as he fell unconscious, tied him up with rope, and ordered Shin-ah to guard him. You stared at them, dumbfounded. "Why.. are you all like this?" You questioned, sighing deeply.

🌺🌺🌺

While Jae-ha was probably still unconscious with Shin-ah at the inn, the six of you investigated the area, you saw Jae-ha unconscious yesterday. Maybe there were some clues, left behind. Yona turned behind her, her hand unconsciously finding yours.

What's wrong, Yona?" Yoon questioned when he noticed Yona constantly looking behind her. She shook her head before responding with: "Nothing.. I just thought someone was watching us." You turned behind, and could see the silhouette of someone hide behind the pillar. "Someone is definitely following us.." You mumbled to yourself.

Before Yona could say anything, Zeno interrupted: "I think there's something over there!" He said, squinting his eyes to get a better look. But when you went closer to the area, the thing you saw was slightly unsettling.

Infront of you, in the wide river was a man, floating on his front, his fingernails were discolored and it looked like his teeth were falling out, the man was also most likely dead. You gasped to yourself, still not used to seeing death. 

"He probably lost his footing and slipped in the rain, yesterday. Move aside, I need to clean it up." An older man said from beside you, and as they cleaned up, Hak gently placed his hand over your eyes, preventing you from seeing anymore.

"The man's nails were discolored and his teeth were falling out.. I wonder if that would happen to you.. if you drowned." Yoon stated, quickly growing suspicious. "The people here are kind of weird, even though a person has  died, they aren't even batting an eye." Hak replied, uncovering your eyes, when they were done.

You all stopped talking when you heard a shout, from a smaller alley. There was a man on his knees, he was shouting and screaming to himself. "That person.. isn't sane." Yoon told you all, as you watched him. It annoyed you, how there wasn't much you could do to help.

"He looks similar to how Jae-ha was yesterday." Kija simply said, a frown on his face. "This town.. what's happening here." Yona mumbled, gently squeezing your hand. Before you could reply, a voice spoke: "You guys.. are you travelers?" An older man asked, all the emotion was drained from his face.

"Yes.." You reply, curious to see what he has to say. "Then you shouldn't stay in this town for too long. You should leave quickly." He quickly said, his eyes keenly studying you, six. "Um.. is there something wrong with this town?" Yoon asked, slightly confused and curious.

"Did you see that man from before?" The older male asked, as you nodded your head. "Yes, he's a drug addict.. right?" Yona spoke, for all of you. "People and corpses.. broken by drugs is a common occurrence in this town." The male tiredly replied.

"I heard security around here was bad.. but I didn't know drug addiction was rampant." Yoon murmured to himself, yet went heard by everyone. "The merchants.. of Kai empire smuggled in a drug, called "Nadai" into the water tribe." The man explained, as you stared at him in surprise.

"A drug?!" You asked, meanwhile Yoon talked about how Nadai was a drug he had never heard of. "It's a drug that isn't circulating in Kouka kingdom. That's why no one knew of its viscousness. However.."

🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.