// Brave //

The Kagimsu was a plant that grew on the wall in an open space. It was bright red flower reminding you of the color of blood. Despite the thorns connecting to the flower, you plucked them off with no hesitation. Hak, are you waiting for me? I didn't think being away from you would make me this lonely..

You had began to rely and depend on him. He was the reason your smile was bright, and the moment you were alone it felt like half your soul was being scooped out. Hak was your charger.

Placing the plant in your bag, you headed back into the dark tunnel which were definetely filled with bugs and rodents. And the warm water beneath you, was staring to make you feel stuffy. You occasionally talked to yourself to kill both the loneliness and quietness around you. Instead of walking like you did earlier, this time you were running. You wanted to get out of this dark cave, where you had to use your arms to navigate, you hated the water that lurked beneath your feet, and the scent of the cave was beggining to suffocate you. I don't like it here. Hak..

After a few minutes of running, you could finally see the opening that led you above ground. The rays of light eased down your nerves, as you began seeing your surroundings. Their was only one simple problem. The exit was a few feet above ground, and no matter how high you jumped, their was no way you would be able to go back up.

"Oh. (Name), dear. Have you got the plant?" A flash of green hair passed you, as Jae-ha gracefully landed before you, a small smirk on his lips. His eyes were curious, he know knew he shouldn't underestimate you girls, since by now he learned that the both of you were full of surprises.

"Jae-ha-kun! I got the plant! But what are you doing down here? The captain said if I got help from anybody, I wont be able to join the crew." You didn't want to admit it but relief washed over you when you saw Jae-ha, the thought of being alone in the cave again got shivers up your spine.

"Captain did say that. But it's impossible for you to get back up there, unless you have the power of the green dragon or the arm of the white dragon." You pondered for a while and came to the conclusion he was right.

"I guess that's true! Thank you for coming down here for me!" You offered him a smile, one which he returned. He lightly wrapped his arms around your waist, springing you up. The both of you landing gracefully in green grass. And never were you this happy to see the outside world.

"(Name)!!" You caught a flash of crimson hair before you fell to the ground, Yona sitting on top of you, her arms wrapped around you as her cheek squished against yours.

"Are you okay! Did you get the plant! Was it scary! Was it dark! Are you really okay!" Yona asked question after question, concern practically oozing out of her as Gi-gan, the rest of the crew, Yoon, Kija, Shin-ah and Hak made their way towards you.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes! Yes to all the questions!" Yona got off you, and held out her hand, pulling you up onto your feet.

"(Name)! You idiot! Are you okay?" Yoon was the first to make his way to you, as he checked for any injuries before wrapping his arms around you, capturing you in a hug.

"Yoon! I'm fine!" You wrapped your own arms around the genius pretty boy, letting the moment take over you.

"Lady (Name)! Are you alright! Are you hurt anywhere?" Kija was on your other side, as Shin-ah stood behind him, the three nagging you for being so careless.

"Kija-kun! Shin-ah-kun! I'm fine! I have no injuries! Don't worry!" You offered them a smile, giving them a twirl to prove you were fine.

"Hak! Hel.. lo." He didn't even let you finish your word, his strong muscular arms, wrapping around your waist, as his chin rested on top of your head, your face squished into his chest. You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath, the familiar arouma of Hak, bringing you comfort and safety.

"..why do you always end up in situations like these?" Hak mumbled under his breath, closing his own eyes, he felt a wave of relief wash over him, with you back in his arms.

"Well then? Did you get the Kagimsu?" Gi-gan asked, a small smirk on her face as she watched your interactions with the thunder beast. Hak let go of you, despite not wanting to, so you could talk to the captain.

"Yes I did! Here!" You handed her the bag which contained the very hardly picked Kagimsu. She opened the bag checking the plant out.

"You certainly are a brave one. I know how scary that cave can get. The both of you are brave, you have guts. People like you don't betray their comrades when faced with danger." Gi-gan told you, her small smirk turning into a larger one. She turned around, before glancing at the two of her over her shoulder.

"I don't dislike idiots like that, get on the boat."

🌺🌺🌺

That night Hak and You slept near the boat by a tree together. His back leaned into the tree, his arms crossed over his beautifully toned body, also crossing his legs. Meanwhile your head rested in his lap, as you somewhat comfortably slept on the ground beneath you. The two of you stayed up admiring the stars, admiring each other. You two were stars to each other, stars who lit up the darkness, and if your star wasn't there, your life would be covered in darkness. Hak was your star.

🌺🌺🌺