// The Thunder Beast is there //

"However in my humble opinion, with the soldiers we have now, it'll be difficult to face the fleet, so reinforcements-!" You watched as the infamous commander exited his office, followed by a few soldiers, Lili, Soo-won and the rest. Lili thought, perhaps it would be harder than imagined.

"There is a way." You heard Soo-won say, as you and Yona glanced at him curiously, what was he going to say? What did he come up with?

"To begin with, the merchants of Sensui let us borrow their ships, so everyone please prepare and head for the harbor at once." Soo-won commanded, and you watched as he resembled the aura of a good courageous king. Which also helped you think of something else. Why was Soo-won here? Was he trying to fix Kouka?

"Are you saying there is a chance for victory?" The commander asked, as you grew curious too. "It'll be fine." Soo-won reassured: "Besides, isn't 'he' there? The thunder beast?" Soo-won asked, his tone cold. You flinched when he spoke of Hak, in fact you could even feel Yona flinch. "Then no matter what, we will not lose."

🌺🌺🌺

You, Soo-won, Yona and the others watched from the harbor as the battle on the sea took place. You were slightly impressed by Soo-won's plan. He had disguised the soldiers as thugs, so Kai wouldn't think of this as a war  and instead thing of it as a thug group attacking.

And at the same time, he had used Sensui's sea girls, to distract Kai's soldiers and infiltrate the Kai's boats with bombs. But most of all, the reason he was so confident that your side would win was because he knew Hak was out there.

You and Yona prayed that Hak, Jae-ha, Kija, Shin-ah and the others fighting there would be alright. However you believed in them, and knew just how strong they were, in fact they would probably return with no scratches.

"Misses. You should sit down. Your injuries still haven't healed yet." Zeno scolded, reminded you of a mother. You smiled, when he reminded you of your mother. "Your wounds.. still haven't healed?" Lili asked, as Yona gave her a reassuring smile. "We're fine."

Soo-won glanced at you and Yona before asking: "What's wrong?" Your eyes flicked to Soo-won, he was staring at Yona, his eyes etched with worry. You scoffed, why was he so worried, when he tried to kill her? His eyes then moved onto you, even more worried, however you averted your eyes.

"You see," Lili began as you and Yona tried stopping her. "Yona's arms and (Name)'s stomach had been sliced open by Hiyou, however they're injuries haven't healed yet." She explained, as you frowned already feeling Soo-won's surprised stare on you.

"Say Soo-won, you're quite skilled at fighting, right? I'm fine so could you protect them inst-!" Lili was caught off when Yona yelled: "I'm fine!" Lili slightly jumped, while you placed your hand on Yona's shoulder. You offered Lili a smile: "Lili, we know you're worried but we're fine. And please, don't reveal our information to strangers." You spoke, emphasizing the word "strangers."

However you quickly realized that you may have come off as harsh to Lili and looked back at her. She was pouting: "you both are always pushing yourselves! It's okay to depend on other you know!" She grumbled, her tone becoming one of a mother. "We appreciate it a lot, but most of all we want you to stay safe." Yona told her, resting her hand on Lili's cheek.

"We're really are fine, Lili. Don't worry too much! You know how strong I am!" You told her, offering her a bright smile. "Misses!" Zeno yelled about to say something however he quickly whipped his head behind him. "Zeno?" You called out when he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Get down! They're about to shoot!" Zeno yelled, as he stood protectively in-front of Yona, you and Lili. When the arrows began Zeno stood infront of you three, shutting his eyes tight. However, you watched as Soo-won stood in front of Zeno and the three of your protectively.

And infront of him was his guard, and the leader of air tribe, who sliced through each and every arrow. "Fall back!" Soo-won yelled when he saw the shooters reload their bow. "We are under attack! Go hide somewhere!" He yelled again, as he watched the shooters.

"Did they find out.. we sent soldiers?" Soo-won's guard questioned, while standing protectively infront of Soo-won, however you could tell that wasn't the reason. They were specifically aiming at you..? And Yona. "Their target is us." Yona gritted her teeth, confirming your suspicion.

"They're shooting from behind!" A soldier yelled, as you and Yona ducked your heads. You watched as Yona took out her bow, and grabbed an arrow that was on the floor. However before she could pull it out of the floor, Soo-won placed his hand above her hand, startling her. "Stop. They'll aim at your head." He warned, as she frowned, her hate evident.

However before things could get even more heated, you placed your hand on Yona's back. "Yona, your hands are still injured, don't be too reckless." You told her, trying to calm her down. "Let me go." She seethed, directing it to Soo-won. "The top, it's poisoned." He added, as she finally let go of the arrow.

"Miss, we should proceed with caution." Zeno told her, as she sighed. You watched as Soo-won and Judo, his guard, split ways.

🌺🌺🌺