// Steel Body //

You felt a tug at your cloak. And looked behind you to see the Zeno, that you assumed had passed away, the one that had looked lifeless just a couple seconds ago wiping the tears that Yona had weeped. "Don't cry." He softly says, offering you a bright warm smile.

You stare at Zeno in shock as his wounds slowly start sewing itself back together. "Yeah. Sure enough.. it must be because we're quite far from Hiryuu castle.. I'm healing much slower than usual." He says, as the wound completely disappears. In fact it's almost as if it never happened in the first place.

"Zeno?! Are you alright?" You ask, turning the poor boy in all sorts of directions and observing the wound that was now all healed up. "Miss.. i'm alright." He says, ruffling your hair after offering you a warm smile. "The yellow dragon will never die." He finishes, wiping Yona's tears once more.

Yona pulls both you and Zeno in for a hug, crying a bit more. Her tears were almost contagious as you soon began sobbing too. You were glad he was alright. You were so so relieved. Your embrace on the two of them tightens. Zeno smiles softly.

"I am the dragon that was born to be your shield. If the yellow dragon, your shield, protects you...." Zeno begins, letting go of the two of you and standing protectively in front of you. "...you will never be injured." He finishes, as both your comrades and enemies stare at him in shock.

"W-what.. th-the.." A straggler says in disbelief, his eyes almost deceiving him. "His injuries.. h-healed..?" They asked with skepticism, unable to take their eyes off of him. Your comrades stared in surprised, unexpecting this from your companion.

"Don't be crazy!" A straggler yelled as they soon began fighting amongst themselves about whether they had seen the injury heal itself or not. "You saw it too!" Another one yelled, before grabbing his sword again. "This time i'll stab him right!" He said, stabbing Zeno in the chest once more.

"Zeno!" Yona yelled, as the sword pierces the skin of your fellow friend. You caught the poor boy, as he falls into your arms after being stabbed once more. You were given no chance to speak as your eyes focused on the mesmerizing dragon scales that appeared on his body to heal him from his wound once more.

The straggler after witnessing the healing, yells. Perhaps he yelled in shock, or fear. You couldn't tell. Zeno stood up once more. "This is a joke!" A straggler says. "I've seen my people, my comrades die from such wounds on the battlefield! Something this ridiculous can't happen!" He yells, growing even more agitated than before.

The same guy cuts Zeno's arm off, as you gasp in horror. "Miss, lend me that blade." Zeno asks you, referring to the sword that had fallen beside you,
You give it to him, and feel your stomach turn at all the blood that was gushing at Zeno's newest injury. However, as soon as Zeno had grabbed the sword, his other arm was sliced off as well.

You shut your eyes refusing to see the scene unfold infront of you. However, the arm that was sliced off was able to stab the straggler with the sword you had given him. Even if the arm wasn't connected to his body... it had stabbed the straggler.

"Could you please go home? I barely have strength, so i can't give you special treatment." He says, as his arm attach themselves back onto his body. "If you harm either of them, i'll aim for your vitals." Zeno said in a tone you had never heard from him.

The young boy who was always cheerful and causing mayhem with the others was now where to be seen. "Someone! Someone kill this guy! This monster!" Another straggler yells, before all of them began running away in fear. They were retreating. Finally.

You watch Yona give Zeno her cloak. Zeno's clothes were practically destroyed at this point. He was barely wearing a shirt. Zeno turned back offering the both of you another warm smile. However, he doesn't stop there. The yellow haired dragon began chasing after them, and hunting them down one by one.

No matter how many times he was stabbed and had fallen to the ground, he had simply gotten up as his wounds healed and attacked them back. At one point.. his head was even beheaded.. Yona quickly covers your eyes, while you hide your face into her chest. As she shuts her own eyes unable to watch her Zeno get destroyed over and over again.

Even so, Zeno was unstoppable. His head healed itself back together and it seemed as if he had never gotten beheaded in the first place. "I've finally.. gotten to see them. No matter how many times you tear me apart, I will be everyone's shield." Zeno said, picking up another sword and preparing for his battle.

However.. when the stragglers had attempted to cut Zeno down to pieces once more, they couldn't. The sword no longer could pierce Zeno's body. "You can't pierce me anymore." He says, crushing the stragglers head.

"..hi! Is everyone okay?" Zeno had asked, after taking care of almost all the stragglers. "Zeno..?" Kija called out from the ground, staring at his dragon brother in shock. Or maybe it was surprise. "What happened to.. you." Kija asked unable to figure out what scene had just unfolded.

"Unlike you all, unless i'm attacked, i'm the only one who doesn't have powers. However.. when it regenerates this body.. turns into steel." Zeno says, his tone slowly returning back to normal. "Right now, I have brute strength like the white dragon and can kick like the green dragon."

All the stragglers had given up. There was no way they could win a fight against Zeno. So they all retreated. Every single one of them. When all of them were out of sight, all 7 of you rushed to Zeno capturing him in a huge embrace. The sudden force from all 8 of you made the entire group fall to the ground. But no one refused to let go of Zeno even after the fall.

Zeno sat in surprise. He was surprised at the sudden group hug. But when he noticed Kija, Yona, Yoon and you sobbing. He smiled softly. "It's okay. I'm alive, You're all adorable."

🌺🌺🌺