// Pirate Jae-Ha //

It's all your fault! Stupid Hak! If you didn't drag me away! If you didn't drag me..." The tears in your eyes, plopped down one by one, as Hak, Yona, Yoon and You stood in the store that was being thrashed by officers earlier. You weren't mad at anyone to be honest, you were frustrated at yourself for being so weak and powerless.

After running away from the pervert, you bumped into Yoon and Yona, and ended up at the store from earlier. The store was thrashed, but that wasn't all, the little boy, son of the owner had passed away protecting his shop.

"Don't talk to me!" You stormed out of the shop, the tears in your eyes falling and falling. Hak followed behind you, continuing to call out your name. You continued to walked away, until you bumped into a tall man, looking up you saw the pervert from earlier.

"Oh my. Pretty lady from earlier, are you okay?" The man gently wiped your tears away, a soft expression on his face. You turned around away from him, towards Hak. You found it embarrassing for strangers to see you like this, so you covered your face with your hands.

"Hey. Hand's off." Hak who had caught up grumbled, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you into his chest. His hand softly rested on your head, as he covered your face with his chest, letting you cry as much as you want.

"Is the miss, okay?" The man asked curiosly, his eyes never leaving your small body.

"It's nothing a stranger should know." Hak gently rubbed your back to calm you down, he knew it was his fault, but all he could do now was regret. He ignored the man infront of him, giving you his full attention.

"My name is Jae-ha, and I'm a pirate, we aren't strangers anymore, are we?" The two talked with each other as you cleared your mind, the feeling of being in Hak's arms would always bring you security, and comfort, which let you think to yourself for awhile.

"(Name)! Hak! There you are!" Yona made her way towards you, stopping infront of the unknown man. Meanwhile you finally stopped crying, looking at Yona.The man named Jae-ha kneeled down immediately, clutching his right leg.

"What's wrong? Hey. Are you okay?" Yona walked closer to Jae-ha, bending over, she rested her hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever. While you stayed with Hak, watching the scene unfold.

"Thank you.. young lady. But I'm fine now.." Jae-ha said as he stood up, beganing to exit the scene. That was until Yona asked him a question. While Yona talked to Jae-ha, Hak dragged you away. Giving the both of you some alone time. He walked ahead of you, his grip on your wrist firm.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you.." You mumbled, walking behind him, Hak's face softened, he didn't like you apologizing to him for his mistake, yet he couldn't stop himself from turning around, facing you. He placed both his palms on your cheeks, staring into your eyes.

"Don't apologize. It's my fault." Hak leaned in, closing the distance between his lips and yours. You closed your own eyes, letting the lumpy feeling of happiness consume you.

🌺🌺🌺

That night, Yona had explained about how Jae-ha was the green dragon, you were looking for. Which got a grumble out of Hak, he didn't really want to see that pervert again.

"But he said he doesn't want to come with us. He's a pirate who's fighting the lord, Kum-ji. So I asked him if we could see his captain, he said we can meet his captain tommorow. You guys don't have to come, if you don't want, i'll go by myself." Yona confidently spoke, watching Yoon make dinner.

"Are you stupid? Who knows how you'll end up if you're alone, Hak and I are going with you!" You lightly hit her arm, a smile forming on her face.