// Venturing to Awa //

Kija had sensed the green dragon on the other side of the country. Travel was easy this time because of Shin-ah, who was able to see far off, and tell if anyone suspicious was around, or if you had any dead ends.

Kija was brimming with happiness, he now had a fellow dragon friend, and it seems Shin-ah, himself was happy to have all of you around. Like always you walked with Hak, while the others walked infront of you. An odd silence falling over you both.

"Hak, I have a question." Ever since what had gone down last night, your relationship with him had changed yet you couldn't tell if you were friends or lovers, or maybe even im between.

"What's up?" He spared you a glance. After yesterday Hak wanted to you to he his, he wanted to touch you, and kiss you without having to restrict himself, he liked the feeling of his lips on yours, yet he restrained himself so he didn't scare you away.

"Are we... after yesterday... what are we.. does that kiss mean anything? Are we friends or lovers?" You had hoped to be someone important to him, you had hoped that kiss would be as important to him, as it was to you.

Hak paused which caused you to bump into his back, you looked up at him, as he turned around facing you. Both his hands made their way to your cheeks, as he bent over, lightly kissing your nose, before staring into your deep eyes.

"I'll tell you once more. I love you, and no one but you. If you want to be just friends, then stop me now." He leaned in once more, his lips connecting with yours. Your heart beat sped up, as you closed your eyes, the butterflies swarming your stomach, you liked the feeling of his lips on yours. When he was done, his eyes stared at yours once again.

"Then... am I yours?" Your eyes held an intense amount of happiness, and Hak could see that. When he did, nothing but happiness welled up in him.

"No ones but mine." He kissed your forehead once more, before he let go, a small smile resting on his lips. He walked ahead of you, as you stared at the ground, your finger tips unconsciously touched your lips. Me too. I don't want to be anyone's but yours.

🌺🌺🌺

It wasn't long before you all stopped at a village, an abandoned village full of people who were poor and sick. The others talked to an older man, where as you stopped at two young kids, a girl and boy, who sat opposite to the old man, the others were talking too. Out of the corner of his eye, Hak watched you.

They were cute, and their eyes held a lot of curiosity. Bending down, you squatted infront of them.

"Hello!" You offered them a smile, which they both returned, it wasn't as big as yours, but it held a lot of emotions. You placed a hand on the young girl's head, as they stayed silent.

"Are you hungry?" They both nodded their head eagerly, the curiosity once in their eyes now replaced by hope.

You scavengered through your bag, which you had kept from the time you left the palace. Eventually finding a few large apples, you took out two huge apples, placing them infront of the kids, and then took out the container of water, which Yoon had lent you.

The two grabbed the apples, taking a huge bite out of them. A small amount of happiness flashing through their faces. The juice from the apple slid down the young boys chin, putting a smile on your face as you wiped it with your sleeve.

"Are you cold?" The young boy nodded his head, soon accompanied by the girl beside him, standing up, you took of the cloak that was no use to you, you didn't have anything to hide like Yona. Besides you were sure Yoon had an extra.

You placed it around them, trying to keep them as warm as you could. You offered them one last smile.

"Thank you, Miss!" Were the first and last words they had said, as they gave you a big bright smile. You placed both your hands on each of their heads, before getting up.