// Unknown Man //

A tall handsome man stood beside Hak, he was definetely older than Hak, he had long pretty green hair tied into a low ponytail and vivid violet eyes. His clothes were fancy, and his kick was definetely powerful. You stood behind Hak and the unknown man safely as two more officers headed towards them.

"Come back, when you know how to treat woman nicely." The green-haired man spoke, while Hak glanced back to make sure your were alright. Even more official headed towards them due to all the commation Hak had caused.

"Let's go." Hak grabbed onto your wrist, before he began running the opposite way, the older man grabbing onto the now safe woman, and ran with Hak. An officer who was chasing behind you, was now close enough to grab your hand. Only he couldn't. Because of the thunder beast, he sent him flying with a single punch.

"Are you a soldier? From the look of you, you seem like someone who's done a lot of training." The green haired man curiosly observed Hak. Hak ignoring his weird stare.

"..nope. I'm just a traveler. Anyway you don't seem ordinary yourself." Hak spoke, his grip on your wrist moving so his hand was interwined with you.

"Eh? I'm not ordinary? As if I'm beautiful?" The man assumed those words that came from Hak into something else.

"No. Not at all. That's not what I said." Hak turned away from the man, who was extraordinarily weird. Meanwhile a small laugh escaped your lips at the strange man infront of you, catching the green haired man's attention.

"Oh my~ well hello beautiful lady, whom I didn't notice." The male offered you his hand, you didn't exactly know if it was for a handshake or something else. You awkwardly turned away, an awkward laugh escaping your mouth. Meanwhile like the two other dragons, the man too got a pleasant feeling around you, it was like red dragons blood flowed in you. Which it did.

"Hands off. " Hak shooed the man's hand away from you, a huge frown on his face, while his eyes silently glared at the man infront of him. The purple eyed man paused, an eery feeling flowing through him, soon the woman he was pulling along stopped too, and two of you paused along with him. He looked up offered the woman and you a sweet smile.

"Although, I want to stay with you for longer, I have to go." The man spoke, talking to the lady, you three had saved.

"Hey." Hak spoke, his fingers still firmly interwined with yours. The green haired man ignored Hak continuing to speak with the lady.

"This lovely man, and the beautiful woman with him, will take you home." He spoke pointing to Hak then You.

"Hey, wait." Hak tried once more, still getting ignored. The man disappeared, leaving as fast as he appeared.

"...I wonder who that person was?"

🌺🌺🌺

Hak and yourself had successfully and more importantly, safely walked the woman home, only running into a single guard. Currently the two of you were heading towards where Yona and the others were.

"I wonder who that green haired guy was?" You spoke out loud breaking the silence which formed.

"I didnt like him. He was weird and his eyes never left you, he's probably some weird pervert." Hak grumbled not liking the man at all, a smile made its way on to your face at the slightly sulky Hak.

"Pffft, it's only been a day since we started dating, and you're already so jealous? Of a stranger you barely know? Haha, do you think you're not as handsome as him? Besides I was attracted to your personality. What do you have to lose?" You said, walking infront of him.

The only difference from now and before you started dating Hak was now he could call you his. A grin made its way onto his face at all the compliments.

"Hey. So i'm handsome~?" You lightly slapped his arm, laughs errupting from Hak. The two of you stopped walking as you turned facing him.

"You idiot, was that all you got from what I said?" You puffed your cheeks out, angry that he ignored most of what you said.

"How can I not be jealous, when you're this pretty?" Hak cupped your cheek, leaning in, softly pecked your nose.

🌺🌺🌺

After getting scoldings from Yoon, for not buying anything, Yoon had decided all of you were going to the town today, all of you except Shin-ah since he stood out too much.

After Hak and You made a few excuses, saying you had stuff to attend to, quickly seperated from the others, now wandering around town on your own.

"Hak, it's Mr. Unknown man from yesterday." You pointed towards the man who stood on the other side of Hak. The man smiled wrapping an arm around Hak's shoulder.

"Well hello! You're the man from yesterday, and can't forget the beautiful woman too. Anyway i'm kinda being followed right now. Come with me." The man hurriedly told you, dragging Hak somewhere while you followed behind the two. In a matter of a few seconds the three of you reached the destination the green haired man dragged you too.

"Hey. Wait. I'm not going in there." Hak pointed towards the district filled with woman, who barely had any clothes on. A pout formed on your face, the idea of Hak going in there didn't exactly appeal to you.

"Eh? Why not? Is it because of the lady beside you?" The man sulked, wanting an explanation. His eyes peeking behind Hak, as they stared at you.

"Yeah, he's dating me, and he's not going in there so let go, you weirdo." Puffing out your cheeks, you pulled Hak's arm away from the man, taking Hak's larger hand into yours. Hak's grin only becoming wider.

"Hehehehheheheheehhehehehehehe. It's like she said. I'm not allowed to go in there."

🌺🌺🌺