// Kan Tae-Jun //

When Jae-ha and you had returned, you met with a disaster. The village Shin-ah and Yona were in had been attacked by bandits. A child had died in the hands of those bandits, and when Yona and Shin-ah fighted the said group, it led to Shin-ah being injured, Yona almost being captured, Shin-ah using his dragon power, his eyes, and a lot of injured bandits.

Currently Yoon, was treating Shin-ah, while Kija took care of the bandits. Jae-ha, Zeno and Yona went to collect firewood. While you along with Hak sat outside the tent, Shin-ah was in.

"Bandits.. also visited Katan village." You sat opposite to Hak, your arms played with his on top of his lap. He had informed you, on his visit to Shuu village, and now you were doing the same.

"Oh? Did droopy eyes send them flying?" He asked, his eyes never leaving you, who had your head down, staring at your hands.

"Yeah! He even teached the villagers how to shoot arrows! And they were gone in three seconds!" You told him, your eyes finally meeting his saphire ones.

"That's good, guess he kept his promise." Hak took your hands into his, pulling you towards him. It was so sudden, you didn't even realize. You were on your knees, both your hands on either side of him. His lips were inches away from your forehead, while your head brushed past his neck.

"It was lonely without you~" The man grinned, his arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you closer towards him, until you were inches away from sitting on his lap. Your ears flushed red, you were used to kisses and hugs, but this was.. new.

"Hak!" You yelled, only getting laughs in response. He was enjoying himself. He wanted to touch you more, and this was his new way.

Meanwhile the fire tribes, second son, Kan Tae-jun. The man who had informed you of the.. death of Yona and Hak. He was given a new job, a job to get rid of the bandits.. named the Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry bunch.

🌺🌺🌺

Kija and Jae-ha were busy dealing with a bunch of officers who have been coming to the village for the past few days mostly to cause trouble. Today you were a little curious and had gone to the entrance of the village to see who this officer was, and what his problem was.

But the man infront of Kija, was a man who you recognized easily. His eyes looked as soulless as the last time you saw him. You fingers unconsciously pulled up the hood which was connected to your cloak.

"What is Kan Tae-Jun doing here? Did.. my brother send him? Or.. does he know Yona's not actually dead? Either way this is trouble." Your eyes were set on the man that was flinged into the air by Kija.

"What are you doing here?" Hak's deep voice pulled you out of your thought process, and his gentle touch, had instantly calmed you down.

"Hak! You're here! I have something important to say. Do you remember the fire tribes second son? Kan Tae-Jun? He's here! He's in the group of officers who keep coming to this village! I don't know if it because he knows Yona might be alive or because he might be looking for me, but-" You were quickly cut off when Hak covered your mouth with his hand.

"Shh.." You followed Hak's gaze, and saw the men whispering among themselves, although it was hard to make out what they were saying. When you turned your gaze back towards Hak, his eyes met yours.

"Don't worry too much. We aren't alone anymore. We can deal with this. Besides I'm not handing you over to Soo-won like last time, so it's okay. For now let's see what they're here for." He softly whispered, it amazed you how a couple of words from this man had quickly dissolved any worries you have. Taking in a deep breath, you rested your forehead on Haks chest.

"Yeah. We are not alone anymore."

🌺🌺🌺

Like always you and Zeno were put on the 'entertain the kids' duty. Which lead to two young kids playing around with Zeno, while you had a little girls undivided attention. That was until Kija walked by.

"Do either of you know where Yoon is?" He asked, carrying a man on his shoulder. You're Zeno answer him as you continued to make small stick dolls for the girl.

"I see. But I have an emergency." Kija mumbled under his breath. "Zeno can look after him!" The bright male offered while the white haired dragon breathed a sigh of relief.

The second Kija had put the male on his shoulders down, your arms flew to your hood. He had changed his appearance, but it was still easy to tell who the man was, Kan Tae-Jun. You avoided eye contact. If he found out who you were, it wouldn't be good and so you got up, holding the young girl's hand.

"Zeno, Lila and I are gonna get more sticks so we can make more dolls, we'll be back soon. Be  careful, okay?"

🌺🌺🌺

"Is this stick okay?" Lila, the young child asked. Brushing her hair away from her face. Her chubby hands, held a handful of sticks and the smile on her face was impossible to miss.

"Yup! That's good! Are you cold, should we get back now?" You asked her, and she nodded in response. The sun was about to set, meaning the night wasn't very far away. The nights in the village often got extremely chilly, so it's better to head back.

You bent down, picking up the girl in your arms, and hugged her body to prevent her from getting cold.

"Then let's go see what the others are up to."

🌺🌺🌺