// Goodbye //

"I've been thinking for a while.. but the violent officials number has definitely gone down. Maybe it's because of fire tribes second son. But that doesn't mean, things will be changed over night. Guys.. I think I'm going to leave the fire tribes land." Yoon spoke in the midst of the eerie silence.

The strawberry blond haired boy was right, while you were suffering with a cold, Kan Tae-Jun had gathered up his men, and began helping them, with the food supply, harvesting, medicine or whatever it is. He had gotten an entire village back on its feet, and now was working on another village.

🌺🌺🌺

The tears that dripped down your face wouldn't stop, and your knees were about give up, when Hak wrapped his arm around your waist, securing you. The news of Grandma Mi-Rae'a death absolutely broke you.

You had only known the dear old lady, for a few days, maybe even longer, but she quickly became someone you grew attached to, especially after you had followed Hak when he went to give her back massages. Hak, although he showed a strong image, he was also heartbroken at the thought of no longer seeing that old lady.

She had shared dinner with you both, whether it was talking about love or her son. Or things she had seen or done in her life, you enjoyed every moment of it. And it broke you, how you would never see her again.

The woman had warm hands, and although she claimed she hated it, she loved every single doll you, along with the kids made her. She said she liked the color Sapphire after she had seen Hak's eyes, which is why once, You, Yona, Zeno and the kids went on a treasure hunt, to find all the things colored in Sapphire. She treasured all of the items.

Yoon and Yona didn't handle the news well either, and it wasn't long till Yona had broken down too. You would have left Hak's embrace to go to her, but the four dragons had already gotten to her, so you stayed with Hak.

"G-grandma Mi-Rae!" The kids yelled, tears welling up in their eyes. Though many believed she was a cold person, the kids along with you and the others knew who she truly was on the inside. "O-onee-chan! What's wrong with Grandma?"

🌺🌺🌺

After the funeral, you packed all your things. Maybe it was a bit selfish, but you were slightly relieved that you were leaving, because if you stayed, you wouldn't be able to handle how your routine would not include Grandma Mi-Rae. But other than that, you were incredibly sad to leave the village, the kids and everyone else.

Which is why, you and the others decided to leave when everyone was asleep. You only decided to say goodbye to the head who would later, tell everyone the situation. Maybe it was selfish, but it was the best for now. Because it would be hard to leave, if the others found out.

Yona and Jae-ha, had gone to get Zeno and Yoon who were taking care of some of the villagers that were in the village, Kan Tae-Jun was taking care of, she also wanted to say goodbye to him.

Although you had stayed her for a couple of days, you had met lots of people, and now needed to find a way to protect them. Even though this way a goodbye, it was also a new beginning. Especially since, your adventure with the others had only just began.

🌺🌺🌺