// Reunite //

The tears pooling in your eyes dripped out, as you confirmed, the people infront of you were really Hak, and Yona. Hak was top-less and was covered in bandages from head to toe, where as Yona only had a single bandage wrapped around her head, but her hair was much shorter than before.

Beside them stood two unknown men, one almost the same age as you, and a man who had light blonde hair covering half his eyes.

But you had no time for that, you dropped all your belongings on the floor, and despite your wet clothes, you breezed through the wind and into Hak's arms.

Hak, who couldn't believe his eyes that the woman he had thought of so much was in his arms right now, wrapped both arms around you waist, as your arms circled his neck, your face practically stuffed in his chest. After a moment of silence, you broke it.

"Hak! It really is you! Yona!" Letting go of the embrace, Yona tackled you in her own hug, as she pounced on you, the two of you falling to the ground. She kept her arms around your body, as her head rested on your shoulder, your arms around her frail body. Tears practically coming out of both your eyes.

Yoon who had no idea what was going, slightly smiled at the wholesome reunion. He didn't know who this unknown woman was, but he was sure she meant a lot to them. Ik-soo however had a vague idea of what was going on. Yona and Yourself got up, as Yona wiped the tears falling from your eyes.

"It seems like the young woman is cold, let's get her a new pair of clothes, shall we?" Ik-soo softly spoke, as he made his way towards a small hut, you glanced at your own clothes which were soaking wet and smiled. As the five of you made your way towards the hut, Hak nor Yona left yourside.

Yoon began prepping a warm meal that you could enjoy, while Yona gave you a new batch of clothes. You quickly changed into them, leaving the wet clothes to dry.

When you left the hut, you saw the other's seated around the rocks, as they ate the food Yoon had made before your epic entrance. When Yoon spotted you, he gave you a bowl and chopsticks.

"Thank you so much. " You offered him a small smile, as you sat beside the other's, beganing to explain what had happend the past few days, as Yona updated you on what had happened on her side.

🌺🌺🌺

That night, you weren't able to fall asleep, and sat by the rocks where you were seated earlier.

"A nice breeze." Turning your head, you spotted the younger male from earlier, Yoon. He joined as you he took a seat beside you.

"It is, I like nights like this, where the moon is bright." You told him, as you glanced up at big, round, white glowing moon in the dark night sky.

"Yeah, they're pretty." He replied, glancing up at the large moon you were looking at. A nice comfortable silence fell over the two. Compared to Yona or Hak, he somehow found it easier to converse with you, despite you being a stranger to him.

"Thank you, for taking care of Hak and Yona. We grew up together, and they were a huge part of my life, so when they were far away from me, with danger always around them, I was worried. Thank you for saving them." Turning your head towards the young boy, you offered him a smile.

You had once thought, what if Yona and Hak didnt meet Yoon, would they be left there to die, like Tae-Jun had said. The reason they were alive and breathing now was because of Yoon, so he deserved your gratitude.

"Yeah. If you ever have any injuries, you can uh you know, show them to me. Anyway, I'll go sleep, good night." And just like the Yoon quickly got away, leaving you to your thoughts again. A single thought bubbled in your head, how was soo-won?

More thoughts buzzed through your head, was he mad you left? Was he still searching for you? Was he taking care of himself? Did he miss you? Does he still think Yona and Hak were dead? Did he read your note? Does he miss you? Does he even care that you left?

"(Name)." Yona sat beside you, as she brought you back the reality. She smiled at you, taking a seat beside you. Hak soon joining the two of you.

"Lord priest, Ik-soo, had told us to find comrades, the four dragons, from the legend. We're going after them. Are you coming with us?" She asked as she slightly tilted her head, you didn't need a mind reader, to read her thoughts, she was quietly yelling 'come with us!'

"Yeah, sure. Besides adventures are fun!" You agreed quickly as Yona breathed out a sigh of relief. She smiled at you as got up.

"Great! That was all I had to say! We're leaving, the day after tommorow! Goodnight!" She basically zoomed inside, leaving just Hak and You.

"Even after all that, you're still I crybaby I see." Hak began teasing you, awaiting for one of your many adorable reactions.

"Why, thank you!" You turned your head away from him, hiding your face, that held an intense amount of happiness, you were happy that nothing has changed.

"Aw~ give me a cuter reaction, chubby cheeks. Look how chubby your cheeks are." He poked your cheek, as it jiggled around, you pouted at that nickname, puffing out your cheeks, just like Hak had wanted.

"You don't want to say it, but you definately missed me!" You told him, as you rested your head on his shoulder, your eyes beginning to droop.

"Are you sure you didn't miss me more? I even got a message from gramps telling you how much you missed me~" He teased as you, closed your eyes letting them rest for awhile.

"So you did get my message! Did you know how worried I was? And remember that 'I'll come back for you' it definately sounded cheesy." You told him, his only response was chuckle to your words.

"Yeah? Well before I could come save you like a prince, you came to me." He sighed staring up at the moon, the same one he stared at yesterday, wishing he could see you once more and now here you were.

"Well then did I save you, princess?" You teased, only getting a hum in response.

You eventually fell asleep, at the lack of response. Hak soon noticed, and lifted you into his arms, bridal style. He carried you, heading towards the hut, after he had softly pecked your forehead, and gently spoke to the sleeping you.

"Yeah, you saved me. From the desire of wanting you, seeing you, hearing you, touching you. You saved me from missing you."

🌺🌺🌺