// Village //

"It's onee-chan! She's back! Her friend is back too! They're here!" Young kids, older than five, younger than five, tall, short, brunettes or not, they all surrounded you, excitement filled their eyes. Along with the kids, the older villagers surrounded Jae-ha, speaking to him and asking him about Yoon and the others. Meanwhile you crouched down, receiving multiple hugs, from tiny little hands.

"Awe! Hii! You cuties! I see you've all been eating well, you don't look as thin as you did from last time!" You watched as they all tried to get your attention, wanting to show you something or tell you something, they were simply adorable.

"Okay, okay! I have candy for everyone! Let's all get out of the way first, so the misters and misses can walk around." You told them walking out of the way, as the younglings followed you like baby ducks. A chuckle escaped Jae-ha's lips when he had glanced at you. How cute. Hak's a lucky man.

🌺🌺🌺

It was late in the afternoon. Nap time for all the kids. Yet neither of them wanted to sleep. They were afraid you along with Jae-ha would be gone by the time they woke up. With the help of Jae-ha and his power along with a lot of running around, all of them had fallen asleep. All of them except the young brunette in your arms.

He was a boy, who refused to let you go no matter what. His small arms loosely hung around your neck, while he had fistfuls of your shirt in his hands. His head resting beside your neck. You propped him up on your hips, watching the child fight his silent battle against sleep. It didnt help him when you rubbed his back or patted his head.

No officers had entered the village since the day, Yona had chased them away. While you kept the children occupied, along with helping a few villagers cook here and there, Jae-ha helped stock up food and even teach some villagers a few defense skills. They weren't perfect but with some practise, they would be good.

Like he promised, Jae-ha occasionally checked in with you. Asking whether you were hungry or thirsty, or if you were sleepy. If you felt any pain anywhere or if you needed anything. Despite jumping around and helping everyone, you had Jae-ha's divided attention.

While you walked around the brunette in your arms. Your eyes landed on a small group of people. Who were violently headed towards you, and the village. There were only about eight people in they're group, but they all held swords in hand. There was an intense amount of greediness in their eyes.

"Fall back! This all belongs to the Dark dragon and the happy hungry bunch. Anyone who touches the village or harms the villagers, will.. regret it." You stopped the men, their eyes landing on you, before they glanced behind you. You were alone, all you had was a three year old in your arms, you were also unarmed.

"Pffffft! What are you gonna do? You're alone and unarmed! If you don't run along right now.. you'll be the one.. regretting it." When the man stepped closer, you didn't flinch, nor did you step back. Your smile only grew.

"Well lemme tell you, buddy. I warned you. Now.. in three seconds, you and your friends will all be sprawled across the ground, crying in pain. Want a count down?" The bandits didn't believe you. But before any of them could touch you, in exactly three seconds, daggers flew past you, hitting the men infront of you.

You didn't need to look behind you to know who it was. Jae-ha, had your back.. and your front. Along with his daggers, arrows also flew by you. And the villagers were the shooters, thanks to Jae-ha's teaching, of course.

Like you had said, the eight men lied on the floor, groaning in pain. It was their fault, you did warn them. You crouched down, talking with the man that you talked with earlier.

"You would make a good house wife or even a plumber, but never a good bandit. Hope you don't run into us, next time. Bye-bye." You watched as Jae-ha tossed them out of the village, he wasn't as strong with his hands like Kija was. But his foot was pretty strong.

You waved to every single bandit as you saw them go, after all you did have a nice chat with them.

🌺🌺🌺

Katan village now had a way to protect itself, they had a good stock of food and medicine. Your job here was done. Your heart hurt at the fact that it was time to say goodbye. You had grown attached to the village, and its people. But just like this one, there were many villages that needed your help. And you were going to help them all.

You didnt wake any kids up, just to say goodbye. So you said your own silent goodbye, along with Jae-ha. You hoped one day, this village would be liveky and happy, that they would live with no fears. You hoped one day, you would come back to see this village, and it would be different, in a good way. One day, you would come back to see the kids.

You hoped one day, you would see this village.

🌺🌺🌺

Hi hi <3 how are you? hope you enjoyed this chapter :)) since winter break has started, expect a couple chapters every day, thank you for your patience <33