// Katan //

"You right there, stop! This land is our territory! And if you value your life! Hand over all that you've stolen! This all belongs to the dark dragon and happy hungry bunch, you brats!" A woman's voice echoed through as seven companions stood behind her. Yes, that was Yona's voice, and yes those seven were you, Hak, Yoon, Kija, Shin-ah, Jae-ha and Zeno.

Three days prior after saving one village from officials, by acting like pirates, that idea lit a bulb in Yona's head. She wanted to become a bandit, and who was going against her wish? No one. That was the beginning of the Dark dragon and happy hungry bunch. After that day, your bandit group went from village to village, saving the villagers from officials under the guise of bandits. The villagers eventually caught on that you were.. nice bandits. Who gave out.. candy.

"Yoon, which village are we headed to next?" Kija asked, throwing away the last of the officials with his right hand. Yoon sighed, sitting on the ledge beside you, as he thought for a moment. Hak and the others following behind him.

"The officials are headed to the Shuu village next, so it would be good if we head there. Though.. it's far." The pretty boy mumbled the last part under his breath, yet Hak heard him.

"Officers might go to Katan village again." Hak informed you, as fond memories of the said village came rolling in. Katan village, was where the Dark Dragon and Happy Hungry Bunch was born, it was also the first village you went to after re-visiting, Ik-soo's hut.

"Then I'll go guard the village, Yona dear, should stay here." Jae-ha said, overlapping with your there conversation. You wanted to go too, you wanted to see the little kids again.

"Yeah, good idea. Yona should stay here. The next village os far so.. if the thunder beast and Kija go, it'd be good." Yoon stood, the genuises mind, coming up with an idea. Kija dragged poor Zeno along with him, as he headed to Hak.

"Then.. white snake, Zeno, Yoon and I will go to Shuu village. Droopy eyes can go to Katan village. The princess, Shin-ah, and (Name) can guard this one." Hak mumbled, but that didn't sit well with you.

"Wait! I wanna go to Katan village too! It'll be hard for Shin-ah-kun to take care of both the Yona and I, along with the
village if any officials came, but if it was just Yona and him, they'd be fine. Besides I wanna see the kids, and I'll be help to Jae-ha-kun!" You stood up, asking Yoon since he was more like the mother of the group.

"True.. you could help around the village, and get the villagers if they need anything. Besides Jae-ha alone, is troublesome. What do you say, thunder beast?" Yoon turned his head to Hak, as his eyes met your desperate ones. He sighed.

"...Only if droopy eyes takes good care of her." Hak's guarded eyes met, Jae-ha's care free ones. The two of them exchanging telepathic words.

"Of course~ (Name) dear, won't even have a single hair on her head harmed." The former pirate promised, resting his large hand on top of your head. Hak sighed once more, before his hand rested on your cheek, he mumbled a short goodbye with a small kiss on your forehead.

The four turned around as they headed towards Shuu village. Only you four being left. Shin-ah, Yona, You and Jae-ha said your goodbyes.

🌺🌺🌺

"Well (Name) dear~ just wrap your arms around my neck, and we'll go soaring into the sky~!" The man smirked, your arms loosely around his neck, as his arms rested under your knees. He carried you princess style, as he jumped into the air. The wind blowing past your hair, as you could see Shin-ah and Yona getting smaller and smaller.

"Wah! You really are amazing, Jae-ha-kun! It's beautiful from up here! I'm jealous, you get to see this every day! Do you like the feeling of jumping?" You watched as Jae-ha occasionally landed on top of trees or buildings to jump once more. When the older man heard all the compliments, a tiny chuckle escaped his lips.

"Well, dear. To me this is by far the best power you could have. Soaring through the sky, is something I love more than anything, this world can offer." His raw feelings oozed out of him, as his eyes focused on the villages beneath you. He was checking to see where you were.

"I haven't seen Zeno-kun or Shin-ah-kun's power yet, but yours is amazing, wow!" You personally liked the feeling of flying, it let you see the world through a different lens. It was like you were free, like you could fly away from anything haunting you. And you had a feeling that was how the man holding you felt too.

"Ohoho~ we're almost there~ the next village is Katan~!" Your eyes landed on a far off village, when you squinted your even more, you could see familiar villagers, and village kids. The next village was definetely Katan village. It wasn't long before the villagers noticed you, and identified you, as they made way.

Jae-ha, gracefully landed on the ground, and you had no impact from landing he was definetely a pro. The man gently let you down, as you got on your feet again. In a few minutes, everyone in the village was surrounded around you, huge smiles on they're faces. They're excited, I guess I am pretty famous around here.

"Here we are! Katan village!"

🌺🌺🌺