// Sick //

It had been a couple of days since the situation with Grandma Mi-Rae, fortunately no one ended up getting hurt, and everything was resolved peacefully.

Currently, you had caught a cold, whether it was from the chilly weather if the village or something else, you were suffering. Yoon had forced you to stay inside the tent today, and was tending to you while the others were dealing with Tae-Jun.

"Yoooooon. I feeeel hot! And stuffy! My body hurts, my head hurts." You whined, you were purposefully annoying the young man, after he had scolded you for not taking care of yourself properly. The strawberry-blond hair colored man, ignored you, as he currently cooked you a meal.

"Miss! How are you doing? I heard you're sick, the others just found out too!" Zeno entered the room, his face etched with worry as he took a seat beside you. "Don't worry, she's fine. Just caught a cold, like the idiot she is." Yoon answered for you, another pout forming on your lips.

"I'm glad miss! The kids miss you today! Zeno has to admit, it's lonely with just Zeno." The sunshine like man, told you. The pout turning into a smile. "Really? Tell them I miss them too! And it's lonely over here too! But you shouldn't stay for long, we don't want you catching my cold." You told him, shifting around on the mattress.

"Lady! Lady (Name), we heard you are not feeling well! Are you alright?" Kija popped in, just a few seconds after Yoon had left, behind him stood Jae-ha and Shin-ah, and the three looked worried, well at least Kija and Jae-ha did.

"Pffft! From the way you're saying it, people will think I'm dying, Kija-kun. But don't worry, I'm fine and I'll be better in no time." You told them, as they all gathered around you. "It must be lonely all alone, (Name), dear. That's why we're here, we'll keep you entertained!" Jae-ha informed you, taking out his instrument.

And so it began, you along with the four dragons sang songs, told stories, played games, almost died coughing, braided each other's hair, talking about depressing back stories and dragon powers, talked about love, and almost died again coughing.

"(Name)! You idiot, how many times have I told you to take care of yourself?" A certain crimson haired lady stormed into the tent, a pout on her lips. Ignoring the four other dragons, she took a seat beside you, a bowl full of soup in her hand.

"Say aaah." She ordered, and you complied, she gently shoved spoons full of soup into your mouth, until the entire bowl was empty. "Well, then we'll be going now, get some sleep, so you can get better." She ordered once more, dragging the dragons out along with herself. Although it was quiet again, you weren't lonely, you had someone who cooked and took care of you, people who you can sing and laugh with, someone who can feed you and someone who can love you.

What more did you need?

🌺🌺🌺

When you woke up, you were met with Hak's comforting sapphire eyes. His legs were crossed and sat beside you, and it seemed like he has moved your head, so it rested above his lap. He leaned against the wall behind him, his hands resting beside yours.

"Sleep well~?" He asked, in his usual teasing tone. Maybe it was just you, but an odd sense of comfort had formed deep within your chest, his warmth, his smile, his teasing tone, his sapphire eyes, the way he was gentle with you. Even if it was for a couple hours, you had missed it. He moved his hand, so it rested on your cheek, the warmth seeping into you.

"Yeah." The rest of the evening was spent like this, neither of you moved. You talked for a while, exchanged jokes and teases, and rested. You wouldn't of had known, but you desperately needed a day like this, and were glad you got it.

🌺🌺🌺

 I'm sorry this chapter was small, I was feeling really tired today, so hopefully you understand <3