// Dig //

The Seiryuu closed his eyes, indirectly telling you all that he was not a threat, and wasn't here to harm anyone. He bent down picking up his mask, putting it back on. He then picked up an axe and headed towards Kija.

"Why are you here blue dragon, you have no interest in leaving with us, right?" Kija too was mesmerized by the blue dragon's eyes, but quickly collected himself, talking calmly.

The blue dragon however ignored the white dragon, and walked towards him, backing him into the wall. He then lifted his arm which held the axe, swinging it right at Kija. Panic spread through you, but was soon dispersed.

The axe didn't hit Kija, it didn't even hurt him in the slightest. It did hit the wall beside him though. The blue dragon began digging in the spot beside him, as Kija flushed a deep red, embarassment written all over his face.

"Argh! If you were here to help us, you should have said so! You almost gave me a heart attack! Besides why are you digging over there? The exits that way." Kija pointed towards the exit, glancing at the blue dragon.

"...this spot connects to the outside." It took a few seconds for the blue dragon to talk, but when he did, a new piece of information was revealed.

It wasn't long before Kija began helping the blue dragon, and then Yona joined in, and even Yoon, who handed you, your own knife. You headed towards the spot that was said to connect to the outside world, and swung your knife hitting the wall. Yet with your small posture, not much happened, despite the amount of strength you put into that swing.

You glanced at the others, who had made so much more progress then you. I really am weak. I need to get stronger, if I want to protect them...

One by one, the villagers began helping too. And despite the little amount of rock that crumbled, everytime you hit it, you kept trying. Hak...

Meanwhile Hak dug and dug at the pile of rocks, yet he had made no process. He wanted to get to you as fast as he could yet there was nothing that could help him acheive that. Sweat dripped down, as he breathed heavily.

But like fate had wanted, Hak too was given information which helped him, and gave him a spark of hope. (Name), wait a little longer, I'm coming.

🌺🌺🌺

Yona had fainted due to the lack of air in the small cave, the blue dragon picked her up, as she laid in his arms, he took her to his larger cave, which would have more air than it did here. But your mind never stopped wondering about the thunder beast. Are you okay Hak?

But before the blue dragon passed you, he stopped for a moment, and whispered something, before heading towards his cave.

"...thank you. For what you had said back there. You are a warm person." You offered him a smile, as he walking away. A sudden energy burst, flowed through your body, a small smile forming on your face.

"Kija, thank you, for working so hard for us. Yoon, you too, thanks. Don't worry, we will make it out of here, alive." You placed your hand on Kija's back, your other hand rested on top of Yoon's head.

Their wasn't much you could do, but dig. Despite that, you wanted to cheer them up your own way. Like the Seiryuu had for you.

In a span of 5 minutes, Yona had came back, followed by the blue dragon. The five of you digging together, again. But this time each of you, had determination flowing through your veins. Wait for me, Hak.

A large crack formed on the wall, and soon rocks flew in all directions, but despite that, light seeped through, brightening the dark cave. Their was a large hole in the wall, and their stood the man, that never left your thoughts.

"Hak!" The said man was enthrilled to see you. His mind easied down, all negative thoughts vanished away as soon as he saw you.

He practically ran towards you, his arms were around your waist within seconds, he lowered his head, resting it on your neck. Your own arms rounded around his back, as your head was practically stuffed in his shoulder. The two of you stayed like that, not letting go, he never wanted to let go and neither did you.

You wanted to stay in his arms forever, a sense of comrort, safety and love always crept in, when you found yourself in his arms. Despite not saying it out loud, you said it in your heart, the words he desperately wanted to hear from you. I love you, Hak.

His headed turned towards your neck, facing it. He inched his face closer, and soon his lips met your bare neck, sending a shiver up your spine. He lightly pecked your neck, before letting go and standing up tall. A smirk playing on his lips.

By instinct, your hand covered the spot his lips were, just a moment ago. Your face once again turned red, heat crawling up your neck, as a familiar swarm of butterflies flew in your stomach. Your heart skipped a few beats, as you looking up at him. A chuckle escaped his lips, before his face softened at the sight of you.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't here sooner."

🌺🌺🌺

The five of you left the cave, a fresh breeze flew past you. Despite getting out, Hak didnt want to leave you. So he kept his fingers interwined with yours.

Meanwhile Yona didnt want to give up on the blue dragon, even more determination flew through her.

"Seiryuu! I'm asking you one last time, I want to take you with me! Let's leave together!" Words and words of encouragement escaped Yona's lips, a proud sensation spread through you, it felt like watching your baby sister grow up, despite being the younger one.

She held out her hand, whether he takes it, so he could accept the offer, or rejects it, was up to him. But as you expected, he gently placed his hand on top of hers. All she offered him was a warm smile.

The Seiryuu unlike Kija didnt say any farewells or goodbyes. He bowed, silently thanking them for everything. And walked away, his bells dropping on the floor.

The Seiryuu had taken a step forward, as did you all. A new comrade had joined your crew.

🌺🌺🌺