// Small World //

You walked with Yona, Kija, Jae-ha and Yoon. Today your group was going to visit the store that was said to be handing out the drug. The five of you had gotten a head start, while the other three would probably make their way slowly. You walked behind Yona, lost in thought.

"Lili!" Yona called out, as you perked your at the name. And like Yona had said, the black haired female was running towards you, a bright smile on her face. "(Name)! Yona!" She relplied, taking each of your hands into her own. Yona and Lili began talking, however something had caught your eye.

You peeked behind Lili, expected to see a passerby, but it wasn't a passerby. You froze, you felt your whole body freeze, your eyes met his, he was just as surprised as you were.. perhaps even more surprised. It had been days.. since you last saw Soo-won.

From beside you, Yona had seen your change in expression. "What's wrong.. (Name).." Yona started but stopped after she had followed your gaze, Soo-won's gaze moved from yours to Yona's as Yona freezed too.

"Oh! You're probably wondering who they are! These are my temporary bodyguards!" Lili said cheerfully from beside you, however you could only hear the sound of your pounding heart. You wondered if Yona's heart was racing too, you snapped yourself out of your daze, grabbing onto Yona's hand.

"Right, this is Won, Joo-Doh, Mu-ah, and Gyoku! And Won, these are my frie.. err.. acquaintances.. Yona, (Name) and the happy performance group. Won saved me when I was being assaulted by thugs." Lili concluded, the same cheerful smile on your face. However you were baffled at how small the world was.

You saw the men behind Soo-won.. freeze too. Soo-won was quiet, you couldn't make out his expression. "Hey.. you're from yesterday." You heard Jae-ha say, as you glanced at him. "Someone you know?" Yoon asked, observing Lili's 'bodyguards.'

"Ah, remember the nice passerby I told you about? After we left the inn, that's him. I didn't know you were Lili's bodyguard~!" Jae-ha said, the cheeriness evident in his tone. Only, You and Yona could understand the severity of the situation in-front of you.

You, Yona and Soo-won grew quiet, as everyone else talked among themselves. "Misses~!" You heard Zeno call out, getting you out of your trance. "Zeno? Huh? Where are the thunder beast and Shin-ah?" Yoon asked, as you observed your brothers facial expression change at the mention of your love.

"There's a problem!" Zeno said, a smile on his face. He was about to elaborate.. but his face changed into one of surprise when he noticed Soo-won and his men, it felt like.. he knew what was happening. "Oh right!" Zeno mumbled, looking away from Soo-won.

"From the other side of the sea.. a ton of ships are coming here!" Zeno recalled.. as if it were nothing. "What did you say?!" Jae-ha asked as the men behind you, soon began bickering. However you had soon, understood the situation.

"Lili, is there an elevated place nearby?" You asked, worried about Hak being there all by himself while tons of boats made their way to the Harbour. "A spot where we can see the sea from?" Yona joined in, catching on to your worries. "Show us the way!" The two of you said in unison.. as Soo-won watched in surprise.

🌺🌺🌺

You were positive that there were at least 35 ships, heading this way. All of you began panicking, but eventually stoped when Soo-won said: "Let's make them go back home." Yoi all stares at him dumbfounded, but the men quickly began agreeing. You just looked at Yona, as she stared back.

Her hand never leaving yours. Your gaze shifted to Lili who seemed a little worried, you offered her a smile, when she looked at you. "Lili, don't worry. Everything will be okay." You reassured her.

"Lili.. you should go somewhere safe and wait." Yona added, after thinking everything through. However Lili had a different opinion. "N-no!!" She yelled, shutting her eyes closed. "I.. I also came.. here to fight!" She yelled, afraid that you and Yona might get mad at her. But she really wanted to do something.. for her tribe. For Kouka.

"I might not have any strengths but.. the-the water tribe is my precious place too!! Let me fight with you!!" She yelled, and you didn't know why.. but for some reason she reminded you.. of yourself. It grew quiet for awhile.

"The person who can help us the most, right now is you, Lady Lili! I'll do my best to help you!" Soo-won said breaking the silence.. he rested his hand on Lili's shoulder. You glanced at Yona as she was glaring at your brother.. it wasn't long before said: "Get away from Lili." It seemed as if her words were dripping with venom.

"What exactly are you thinking?" Her tone was sharp and sent shivers down your spine. Almost everyone stared in surprise. You gave her hand a squeeze. "I believe.. what I'm thinking right now.. isn't very different from.. what everyone else is thinking.." Soo-won mumbled, startled at the expression Yona was displaying.

You sighed before stepping between Yona and Soo-won, your back facing him. Your gaze met Yona's, and you offered her a small smile. "Now now, Yona let's not.. get personal feelings involved right now." You pleaded, your mind racing. For some reason, you missed Hak.. the world felt a little tiring without him by your side.

"And.. please don't make stupid decisions again." You spoke, glancing behind you into the eyes of your brother, your tone was harsh.. and it startled everyone.. since you were always so kind and cheerful with them. They had never since this side to you. "Yes.. I'll keep that in mind."

🌺🌺🌺