// Water Tribe //

The most beautiful tribe in Kouka, was definitely the water tribe. It was filled with greenery and water, and rain was a common occurrence. The water tribe was a huge tribe that was renowned for sightseeing. The people of the tribe were as calm and free as it's water.

Today, the dark dragon and happy hungry bunch were at the water tribe's port town, Shisen. As Yoon spoke to a local innkeeper for a room. The rest of you stood in the drenching rain. "It's raining~!" Zeno sang, being as cheerful as ever. "It's pouring~!" Yona joined in, clasping Zeno's cold hand.

"The clouds are roaring~!" You joined in, leaning your body onto Hak's, who slung his arm around your shoulders. All, eight of you were soaking wet and cold, and desperately needed a place to stay and wash up. Yoon came back with some money in hand, he had a small smile on his face.

"There's only one vacant room which we're all going to share. It was 600 rin." He told us, as we all followed him to the only vacant room available. "We will be sharing a room, once again?" Kija question, obediently trailing behind Yoon. "I call sleeping next to Yona, dear." Jae-ha butted in, a smirk on his face.

"Ehhhh? No fair! I'm sleeping next to Yona!" You pouted, shooing Jae-ha away. "Hmm, then I'll just sleep on the other side of Yona, dear." Jae-ha stated, not bothering to keep up an argument with you. "No can do, mister! The miss and I, already made plans!" Zeno replied, his smile never fading.

"Eh? huh. Then.. I guess I can sleep on the other side of (Name), de-" Jae-ha wasn't even able to finish his sentence, as Hak swung his glaive right by his face. "Apparently, the wall wants to sleep next to you, droopy eyes." Hak, spoke, a scary smile on his face.

Yoon sighed, used to the group's antics. "You beasts have to shut up, before you guys start attracting attention." He nagged, as usual before opening the door to your temporary room.

🌺🌺🌺

You sat by the opened up window, as Yona rested her head on your lap, the two of you were facing the window, watching the rain fall, and feeling the cool breeze of the water tribe. "I was excited to see the beautiful land of the water tribe, but all I see right now is rain." Yona sighed, complaining.

"I believe the land of water is elegant even if it's drenched in water." Jae-ha added, looking in the direction of the window. Behind him, Shin-ah aggressively dried Ao, and Zeno dried his puffy hair. Hak leaned on to the window sill beside you. "Isn't Shisen a prominent port of the water tribe?" The black haired male asked.

"Yeah. After going to the market, I've heard a few unpleasant rumors of the water tribe. There's been some chaos near the coast of the water territory." Yoon explained while drying off a few of his belongings. "Isn't the water tribe known for its calmness, I can't imagine there being any unrest." Yona responded, sitting up straight.

"Port towns are popular places and people often go in and out of the place. It's normal for their to be a few disputes." Jae-ha replied, having some experience with port towns.

"Anyway, we won't be able to go far in rain, so let's rest here for awhile." Yoon added, as the men began taking off their wet clothes, and change into the new clothes, that you all had bought at the market.

"By the way.. Yona and I want to take our clothes off too. So go out for a bit." You stated, as the men all got on their feet, zooming out. Well there was one male who stayed for the show: "You too, Jae-ha. Get out." Yona shooed the male away, as Hak dragged him out by his hair. The men stood guard outside while the two of you remained inside.

You went to the cloth bag, Kija was hauling around earlier, digging out two new dresses. "Here you can have this one." You handed her a neatly folded purple and beige dress. As Yona began changing, you changed into your own clothes. The chilliness that was present in your previous clothes now gone. "Now, I feel all warm and fluffy!"

🌺🌺🌺

When the men came back, Hak had claimed that Jae-ha had gone off to "play." Which quickly help you understand where he had gone. The rest of you, lounged around, simply talking, planning and laughing. However all
of that quickly came to a halt when Kija said: "I.. believe there's something wrong with the green dragon."

Yona, Yoon and you turned to him, looking confused. "What do you mean? Is Jae-ha, okay?" Yona asked, concern etching onto her face. "His energy seems weak, and his location is fading. It's like the mister.. is struggling with something. Like he's in pain." Zeno filled in, as you only grew more worried.

"Maybe that droopy eyes got into a fight or is hurt." Hak added, from beside you. Yoon stood up, before saying: "We should go look for him, just in case." Grabbing a few wooden umbrellas, you quickly left the inn. Following, Kija's lead, you looked around for your comrade.

"What if something really bad has happened! Is Jae-ha okay?" Yona grew worried, grabbing your hand. It was now her habit to hold onto your hand, whenever she felt nervous or afraid. You gave it a squeeze. "That idiot, he shoud've just stayed still!" Yoon mumbled, also worried.

However, the deeper into the town you walked, the more eerie you felt, there was something strange about this town. And it was hard to tell with the rain. You grabbed onto Hak's sleeve, when you felt eyes on you. "..what's wrong?" He asked, carefully holding on to your other hand.

"This town.. it feels strange. There's an eerie feeling." You mumbled, trying to keep quiet, and not worry Yona any more. Hak gently patted your head: "Dont worry, I'll protect you. Don't be afraid." He whispered into your ear.

It wasn't long until you heard Zeno say: "it's Mister!" Infront of Zeno, on the ground layed a tired and in pain Jae-ha, his eyes were barely open, and he seemed to long for something. "Jae-ha!" Yona called out, as you crouched down beside him, placing your hand on his forehead.

"He has a fever." You told them. "..Yo..na..dear. (Name).. de.. ar." He ever so quietly called out. Above you, Shin-ah and Hak held umbrellas, their faces etched with worry too. "Jae-ha! Are you alright?" Yoon called out. "We came because Zeno and the others said your presence was fading!" Yona called out.

However, his eyes were seconds away from closing. "You.. gu.. ys.. are.. my.. ho.. me.." He barely managed to say those words, before closing his eyes. "Jae-ha.."

🌺🌺🌺

A/N: Hihi! It's been awhile, hasn't it? How are you all? How was this chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Be ready for regular updates he he :))) thank yoi for reading.