// The Curse of Kouka //

"Once we go over that hill, we'll be at my village!" Kalgan says, pointing to a hill from Kija's back. "We'll be there soon!!" Zeno yells, skipping ahead as Yona follows behind. "Thank Goodness." Yoon says as he stretches. You all walk further along the path in silence, until Kija spoke up. "Shin-ah.." He begins, as you all look back at Kija.

"I'm sorry, but can you carry Kalgan for awhile." He finishes.. as he weakly hands Kalgan off to Shin-ah. "What? Are you already worn out?" Jae-ha teases Kija, occasionally poking the man. However, he stops when Kija doesn't respond in his usual feisty way. "Kija?" You call out, as everyone begins to become worried.

After another second passes, Kija faints back, his complexion becoming worse and his breathing becoming heavier. Thankfully, Jae-ha was able to catch him. "Kija?" Jae-ha gently sets him down, his face full of worry. "Kija!" Yona yells crouching down beside him. Yoon places his hand on Kija's forehead to check his temperature. "He's got a terrible fever. We need to find a place to rest and treat him." Yoon says.

"In that case. Come to my house, it's really close from here." Kalgan says, from Shin-ah's arms. "Really? That would be a lot of help, thank you." You say from beside Kija. He was getting paler and paler. "Yeah. I'm indebted to you all anyway and besides Dad and the rest will welcome you with open arms." He says.

Everyone silently agrees that it's best to go to Kalgans house for Kija's sake. While you were getting up from beside Kija, you feel your legs get weak and you had a hard time standing up. "Need a hand, my lady?" Hak asks with a grin, he offers you hand. You smile back. "All this walking has got me tired." You tell him, as he pulls you up.

Hak and Jae-ha take turns carrying Kija, while Shin-Ah take turns carrying Kalgan. You all continue walking on the path, however your pace was much faster this time. After about 10 minutes. You step for a moment. "Yoon.. can i get some water?" You ask, feeling out of breath. "Are you okay?" Yona asks when she notices you having a hard time breathing.

Just as you were to reply to her, you feel a sharp pain in your chest, and clutch your chest in pain. "(Name)?!" Yona yells, catching the attention of your group. Hak is by your side in a matter of seconds, as he helps you sit down and rest in his arms. You could feel your blood losing its flow, and you had a hard time trying to breath, the pain in ur chest only getting worse.

"It hurts." You tell whoever is near you, your vision started becoming fuzzy and you had a hard time focusing, your ears began ringing. You could make out Hak's cold hand, brushing your hair away from your face. You couldn't hear much, but you make out the yells of worry from your comrades, before Hak stands up with you in his arms.

Suddenly, you could hear the words of your brother and your mother in your head. Their endless words about the blood within you and how you posses the blood of the first king. You wondered if this was the illness they spoke of. "You'll be okay, it's okay." Were the words Hak kept repeating to you, his voice was so comforting that you felt yourself losing conscious.

🌺🌺🌺

A/N: I'm sorry the chapter is short, it'll get longer I promiseee