// Alone //

The next morning, Yona had woken up before you. She left to go wander the now peaceful and free town. You woke up the moment she left, getting your still aching body up, so you could follow her. You stopped a few times, to greet and talk with the villagers. Soon continuing to walk the path, Yona headed.

Until you stopped, your eyes shooting wide open. You hid yourself behind a wall. Your eyes still gazing at the man, who held Yona. Why was he here? Your heartbeat picked up. Tears unconsciously forming in the corner of your eyes.

In this world you had very little family. Your father was murdered, your mother died from the crimson illness, your uncle was murdered, your aunt was murdered, your grandparents died. All you had left was your cousin, and your brother. The man your parents left behind, the man who you could rely on, who you could trust. But you ran away from him, you didnt like the path he chose, despite being one which would change this nation. Your choice may have been a stupid decision, from a young teenager, but you liked your current life.

When you saw Soo-won, all the memories came flowing back like a river. Memories of a happy family, memories of Yona, Hak, You and him as kids, Memories of how he always protected you. Memories of every happy moment.

"Why are you here.. Nii-chan." Soo-won whipped his head, staring into your eyes, it could have been a reflex, a feeling, or maybe he had heard you, or maybe it was just fate. But he saw you, the very woman he was desperately looking for. Letting go of Yona, he began running towards you, as you too began running away from him.

"Wait.. is that you, (Name)! Come back! Do you know how desperately, I'm looking for you! Why are running away.." He yelled chasing after you, the tears which were once in your eyes, slid down your cheeks, your legs begged you to stop, they were aching.

Eventually you ran straight into a muscular but hard chest. Looking up, you saw Hak. Whose eyes filled up with concern, when he saw you running with tears in your eyes. You glanced behind you, but the man once chasing you, was no longer there. Turning your head back to Hak, you rested it on his chest, closing your eyes, as he softly rubbed your back.

Until you remembered Yona. She had it much worst, she watched someone she loved and trusted with her entire heart murder her father, and then try to murder her. And right now she was alone, crying. Without saying a word, you took Hak's large hand into yours, leading him to Yona.

Eventually, you saw the familiar crimson hair, as Yona crouched down, before her knees touched the ground. Her tears couldn't stop. She cried her heart out. You let go of Hak's hand, making your way so you were standing infront of her. You crouched down, wrapping your arms around, while her head rested on your chest. She grabbed fistfuls of your clothes in her hand.

After seeing the both of you, Hak had a vague idea of what had happened. Meanwhile Yona continued to cry, as you rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all alone, Yona. I won't ever leave you alone."

🌺🌺🌺

Later that morning neither you or Yona were yourself. Yona was loud, and clumsy. Her attention was never with her, she did things half heartedly. Infact there were at least three times, she almost died. You watched her all morning, sitting on the rocks, all dazed. It wasn't until she spilled soup on herself and began stripping, that you finally stopped her.

"Yona. What are you doing? I know it's hard to get over, but your not weak and you're not alone either, rely on us! Rely on me! Talk to me! I'm here for you! Don't do things alone, we'll do them together! You're not alone!" You yelled, watched her turn her head away from you, tears brimming in her eyes. I'm not alone. The three dragons along with Yoon and Hak watched. You rested your hand on her cheek. Turning her face towards you before wiping away her tears.