// Pervert //

Hak had been getting chills from yesterday evening, and you occasionally rested your body on his back, your chin squished onto his back, while your arms were wrapped around his your body leaning onto him, he didn't really mind, infact he liked these small little things you did, which made him feel like you could rely on him.

Today, Hak, You, Yona, Yoon and Kija were going around town to find the green dragon, while Shin-ah sulkily held the fort down. The green dragon was much harder to find than the other two, and the reason was obvious. He was the green dragon, dragon of the leg, he could soar into the sky and keep switching his location, which made it tough for you all.

"Stop! Stop! Please! Stop, please!" The yells from the nearby shop caught your attention, the sound of shattering glass and multiple yells breaking your heart.

"It seems like the officers are thrashing the store." Hak said, as you got off his back, observing the store infront of you. Yona's face converted into one full of rage, and anger. She wanted to stop this, and so she took a step forward, and another step to go help them, but she was stopped instantly.

"You must not go princess, let me.." Kija placed a hand on her shoulder, as he took a step forward but like Yona, he was stopped too.

"You'll make a scene, stand back, i'll..." Hak placed his own hand on Kija's shoulder, taking his own step forward, but like the two others before him, he was stopped.

"You need to stay back too, thunder beast!" Yoon warned, placing his hand on Hak's arm, warning him. You take a few steps forward, before glancing behind your shoulders to talk to your comrades.

"My face is already wanted by the guards, if I do this nothing is going to change. Besides all the things on the floor look like they're begging to be thrown at someone." You took a deep breath, tieing up your hair ignoring all four of them. Picking up the large rocks and bricks on the floor, you began making your way. Meanwhile something caught Hak's attention, as he placed his hand on your head before speaking.

"Unfortunately we have something to attend to, take care of the princess." Hak stopper you, wrapping his arm around your waist pulling you back behind the wall, before grabbing your wrist and running away.

"Hak! Let me go! I have something to do! Where are we going!" You yelled at him, trying to get your wrist out of his grip, but it was no use, he was the thunder beast, after all. Hak was about to reply, until the two of you heard loud laughter from far away.

"Ahahahahahahhaha! It looks nothing like him! And that beautiful face of that lovely woman!! Man!! But now that they're wanted, it'll be easier to find them." Infront of you stood the green haired unknown man.

"Who'll be easier to find?" Hak asked, slowing his running into walking, as the two of you walked up to the man.

"Hmmmm? Oh well I never got their names... oh it's you! And you! I was looking for you!" The unknown man instantly recognized the both of you, his face brightning at the sight of the people he was looking for.

"Are you in any position to he laughing? They posted a description of your face too." Hak pointed towards the drawings that you had finally noticed, there was one of Hak, one of the unknown man, but that wasn't all, there was a third drawing..

"Is that supposed to be me! I look like a pig mixed with a buffalo with the features of human! What the heck!" Your outburst startled the two males infront of you but it wasn't long before they began laughing too. You puffed your cheeks out, pouting. The drawing looked nothing like you, and you were positive that the artist was really bad, or they did that drawing in five seconds.

"Like Hak said, you have no right to be laughing, Mister! There's a drawing of you too!" You pointed towards the badly drawn picture of the green haired male, while he stared at it, his expression never changing.

"Hahah! This face looks funny too!" He quietly laughed, continuing to stare at the drawing. Occasionally, glacing at Hak as Your drawings.

"It's your face. It looks just like you." Hak said loud and clear making sure the man could hear him. The unknown males eyes never leaving the drawing.

"I couldn't quite hear you." The purple eyed male sarcastically laughed, still staring at it. He definetely doesnt like it.

"He said, it's your face! It looks just like you!" You yelled even louder, making sure the male heard you this time. In a span of 30 seconds, a fire was started and the three drawings were thrown in, as you three gathered around the fire watching them burn. All of you mumbling how bad their eye sight or drawing skills were.

"Oh yeah! You! I was looking for you! I came to meet you!" The unknown man got up quickly pointing at Hak and completely ignoring you.

"Sorry, I'm not going to a shop like that again." Hak rejected him, knowing only trouble followed, if he tagged along with this guy.

"No! I'm not taking you there! Today I.." He paused, taking both Hak's hands into his.

"I want you!" The man declared loudly, a huge frown forming on your face, as whispers soon formed all around you. You definetely didnt like this guy.

"I have a lover. Besides I don't swing that way." Hak shook off the man's hands that held onto his, as he grabbed your wrist once again beganing to run.

"Ah~ wait wait wait! I know you have a lover but you've got it all wrong! Let's just go somewhere private so we can talk this out!" Your wrist was soon let go off, when the older man latched himself on to Hak.

"Let go! What the hell are you planning to do to me when we're alone!" Hak punched the guy, sending him flying. Hak's fingers interwined with yours, as you cautiously observed the man.

"Crap, did I hit him too hard?" Hak asked, as the two of you took a few steps closer to the male. That question was soon erased, never to be seen, when the older male stood up, wobbling on his feet as blood dripped down his nose, a huge smile making it's way onto his face.

"H-hak, he's smiling.." You squeezed Hak's arm, taking a few steps back away from the male.

"Bloods dripping from his nose yet his happy. This guy is a pervert, let's go." Hak turned around, running away, with you, of course. He would kill himself if he left you there with that pervert.

"That punch right now.. was a real turn on!" Were the last words that escaped the pervert's mouth as you ran further and further away from him.

"That guy! He's definetely a pervert!"

🌺🌺🌺