// Rainy //

You woke up to the pitter patter of rain. You loved rain. You were still in Hak's embrace, as he slept beside you. Everyone was asleep and you didn't blame them, it was early in the morning, too early. But that didn't stop you from wiggling out of Hak's embrace, and heading out the door without a second thought.

You stood under the roof, and stuck your hand out, letting the tiny droplets explode when they touched your hand. Before, walking out, letting the rain consume you. A bright smile making it's way onto your face when you jumped in puddles.

"A froggy! More froggies! So cute!" Your eyes landed on the little green reptiles, who hopped away when you went closer to them. Whether it was because of the rain, or because you woke up in Hak's embrace, your mood was soaring through the sky. You were extremely happy.

Spreading your arms wide open around you, you twirled in circles, your hair spinning around you, as you only got wetter. You were having so much fun that you didn't notice a certain thunder beast exit the hut. He stared at you, a soft smile on his face, as he watched you childishly chase after frogs, his gaze filled with pure love. Oh how much he loved you.

A large blue over-coat was flopped on to your head, covering your eyes. It was the one Hak usually wore, and you were able to tell because of the scent. Hak softly grabbed your wrist, before dragging you back under the roof, pulling you out of the rain.

"If you do that, you're gonna get sick. If you get sick you'll be a whiny pouty babie." He teased as he dried your hair, using his coat. Ignoring the pout that formed on your face.

"Aw~! But I was having fun~!" You whined, your eyes landing on a frog, which looked like it was glarring at you, while you glarred back. You're happy mood being ruined.

"Stop glaring at a frog." He told you, a smile on his face, as he wiped away the droplets of water off your face. You puffed out your cheeks, turning your face away from him, crossing your srks over your chest, a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Look at your chubby cheeks~" He teased, poking them when you puffed out your cheeks, Hak placed both his hands on both sides of your cheeks, turning your head back towards him. Before he leaned, placing a small peck on your forehead. Before his eyes met yours.

You sighed, uncrossing your arms, and wrapping them around Hak's toned torso, leaning on to him, you rested your chin on his chest, looking up at him. By reflex his hands wrapped around your waist.

🌺🌺🌺

It had been raining all day, as Yona pouted, dejected at the fact that nobody was willing to teach her the sword. She cleverly but also sneakily stole one from Jae-ha before exiting the hut. Meanwhile you layed on the cold floor of the hut, sprawling your limbs out everywhere.

The four dragons eventually found out how Yona had left, more like you told them. But ignoring that, they all one by one, stepped over you, making sure to not stomp on you, especially Jae-ha, unless they wanted to deal with an ex-general beast, they continued on they're way, used to your cheeky antics.

"It's raining~ it's pouring~ the sky is roaring~!" You sang along, still lying on the floor. If you all hadn't guess by now, poor (Name) was incredibly bored. And had nothing to do at Ik-soo's hut.

"Your singing sounds like an old lady who's coughing out her last words." Hak told you, crouching down beside your lazy figure. His face was blank, but like most of the time, his eyes held mischeif.

"Here lies, (Name). Who died because she wanted to kill the thunder beast but failed." You mumbled, closing your eyes. A smirk forming on Hak's face.

"Oh~? Well then Ms. Corpse." Hak's fingers lightly brushed past your sides, earning him no reactions, so he went head on as he threw you over his shoulder, both your arms and feet dangling in the air, your eyes shot open, as you got used to this new feeling.

"Well then Captain Hak! Let's adventure!"

🌺🌺🌺

"Adventure, my foot." You mumbled, ignoring the Hak behind you, who was laughing, really hard. He had thrown you into the lake, where you had fell a few months ago, before reuniting with Yona and Hak. A pout rested on your lips, as you lurked out of the water.

"Don't touch mee! You're banned from touching me!" You whined as you stomped off, Hak watching your retreating figure. A chuckle escaped when he saw you turn around, and stick out your toungue.

"Just you wait Hak, I'll get you back! When you least expect it you thunder rat!" You shouted, not caring if he heard you or not. Meanwhile four dragons, one princess and one Yoon who had clearly watched the scene unfold, laughed along with Hak, amused with their interactions.

"They're either acting lovey-dovey or annoying each other. What an unusal couple." Kija mumbled, as he watched you stomp into the hut. Kija nodded his head when Jae-ha mumbled back something.

"Either way, they've fallen deep into a game called love."

🌺🌺🌺

A/N: So I started a new school yesterday, and im having a hard at it. So for that reason I'll be taking a break, im really sorry. Thank you for reading.