// Yang Kum-Ji //

"Aw! That sucks!" A slight pout formed on the male's face, as his grip on Hak's hand only tightened.

"Hey. Let go of my wrist. Anyway you live around here right? What's wrong with everyone? Their eyes look dead." Hak shook off the man's grip, before pointing to the half dead town.

"Oh~? So you've noticed too?" The small smirk on the green haired male's face grew, as he leaned in, his head in between Hak and Your heads, whispering in to your ears, his hot breath touching your neck. Making sure the people walking by couldn't hear him.

"In this port, there is a horrific but powerful ruler, who is feared by everyone in this own, Yang Kum-Ji." Although valuable information was being shared, Hak didnt like how close the man's face was from you. Yet he slowly nodded his head, mumbling a small 'I see'.

"He takes part in a dreadful business, that is kept secret to the rest of the world." The purple eyed male continued.

"Dreadful?" You whispered back, wondering what crime this horrifying man was committing.

"Human Trafficking." Were the two words that left his mouth, and that was really the most dreadful thing that could happen. Playing with human lives, treating them like toys. Your justice-full side came alive once more. A new fire burning in your eyes.

"...are you serious?" Hak's focus was now divided, half his focus on you, and the other half on the words coming out of the unknown man. The man lifted his head away from both if you, continuing to say what he was saying.

"It's mostly woman and children, but they honestly are all corrupted scums. Taking away a person's freedom is the most ugliest thing a person could do." A bitter smile made its way on to the older man's face, as he finished his sentance.

"You're right! Do they think people's lives are toys? Do they think they own other peoples lives so they can control them! I'd like to see how they'd like to be slaves! Wait till I see them! I'll whack them!" You rambled on and on while Hak watched you, oh how much he loved you. Meanwhile a new type of respect formed in Jae-ha, he liked people like this.

"Exactly! Se-!" The green haired man was cut off by Yoon, and Yona, who came running up. While you talked with the two, Hak glanced back, the unknown mysterious, now confirmed playboy, guy had dissapeared.

🌺🌺🌺

"What! He was at a place like that! How dare you cheat on our lovely Lady!!" Kija raged with anger, pointing an accusing finger at Hak, who was innocent. After finding the two of you infront of the district filled with woman, the rest of the gang assumed Hak was in there, cheating and you had found him which led the two of you to talk infront of the district.

"Right!! What a wretched man, I really misjudged him!" Yoon joined in, cursing Hak, who was still innocent.

"Yoon, Kija don't say that. I'm sure there must be a reason for his actions. Hak would never do something like that without a reason, and if he did he must be wishing for a death wish." Yona sighed, slowly walking ahead of you.

"Do you people not listen to what others say." Hak sighed, he didn't care what the others thought, he was content with you knowing he did not cheat on you.

"Hak's right, and he isn't lying. Hak didn't cheat on me!" You defended Hak, you could have been mean and acted along with the Kija and the others, but you didn't.

"Don't be so kind, Lady (Name)! Just because you love him, doesn't mean you have to forgive him! Don't forgive him!" Kija yelled, Yoon and Yona nodding in the background.

"Oh. It's you from yesterday! Thank you for saving me!" The woman from yesterday, appeared out of nowhere, surprising you five.

"It's a woman, is that the woman, Hak cheated with?" Yoon and Kija whispered to each other, while you lightly hit the back of their heads.

"No, she's not! She's..."

🌺🌺🌺

"What! Hak punched and kicked an official?!" The three others yelled all staring at Hak.

"Well technically Hak only punched him, another man kicked him." You added, leaning your body on to Hak, who stood beside you.

"Ooooh. A moment of bravery passed through you, huh?" Yoon sighed, glaring holes into the table before his glare flickered to the man beside you.

"...not. Did I forget to tell you to not stand out, yesterday? Maybe I did forget? Thunder beast." Yoon continued nagging Hak, a quiet laugh erupting from your lips at the thought of the big strong thunder beast looking like a naughty little kid who had done something bad and was now being scolded by his mother.

"B-but it was thanks to him that I was saved. You see, we can't go against officers, so if not for him and the lady beside him, the worst would have happened to me." The woman from yesterday, smiled softly, sincerely thanking you and Hak.

"Do the officers always do such stupid things?" Yoon asked, as Kija and Yona's attention flew out the window.

"Yes. They're violent, and thrash stores when they want to, they take woman who catch there eyes. In this port, everyone does their best to steer clear of the officers." The soft smile was soon replaced by a sad smile, as you rested your hand gently on top of her head, indirectly telling her that you will do something to help.

"Is it because of Yang Kum-Ji?" Hak asked, remembering the conversation from the green haired male.

"Kum-Ji?" Yoon, Yona and Kija asked, hearing the name for the first time.

"It seems like he's the lord of this port, and everyone in this town lives in fear of him." You explained, a frown forming on your face. The woman began explaining more about Kum-Ji and the horrible things he had done and is still doing.

"What about the pirates? Do they do horrible things too?" Yona asked, changing the topic from the horrible lord to the mysterious pirates.

"No, those pirates don't hurt the villagers, in fact they try to protect us. Although it's true they attack ships, but the ships they attack all belong to Yang Kum-Ji..."

...Not too late into the night, off in the distance a group of pirates along with a certain green haired and purple eyed male sank ship after ship, all which belonged to this infamous lord.

🌺🌺🌺