// Buisness Days //

The smile that was on your face never left, led by Yoon, today, the dark dragon and happy hungry bunch were in a large market. Here, to do business.

Yoon, wanted to come here to earn some money, you all needed money to continue on your adventure, hence why you're all here to help. The strawberry blonde haired boy was going to sell medicines he made, seeds, old pots and pans he no longer needed, and other items.

Hak walked beside you, hand in hand, following the others, your eyes were set on the bustling market. Hak smiled to himself, he loved how you were like a young child. "There are a bunches of different stores!" Yona admired, watching every store. Her eyes practically shining.

Yoon stopped infront of an empty stall, ordering Kija to place the heavy bags he was carrying by the stall. "This is where things get important." Yoon stated, clenching his fist. "As you all are aware, we're broke." He continued, the rest of you were nodding your heads, agreeing with him.

"Your job today is to and gather customers." He bluntly added, as you all looked at him in surprise. "Wouldn't it be better if we don't stand out?" You skeptically asked, a little hesitant about the idea. "Normally, yes. But since lots of merchants and traveling entertainers from other countries come here, not even Shin-ah, with his mask would stand out." Yoon replied, getting tired of all the hesitance.

"But I've never tried attracting customers before.." Kija added, and this time Yoon closed his eyes and sternly said: "those who don't gather any customers, won't get to eat." You gasped in surprise as everyone else quickly left, immediately obeying, not even arguing this time.

You pouted, dragging yourself behind the others. Yoon stayed behind to set up your stall. "I never thought he'd use starvation as a tactic." Kija started. "What a frightening special attack." Hak added, slowing down to match your pace. "Without Yoon, we wouldn't be able to make a living in the first place." Jae-ha defended.

Yona stopped, pondering to herself: "I wonder how you attract customers." She said out loud, as Jae-ha smirked, this was his specialty. "Leave it to me." He said, quickly walking towards a group of woman. He lightly tapped on of their shoulders, as you all watched from a distance.

He did some gestures with his hands, but to you he only looked like he was dancing. Eventually he led them to Yoon's stall, and the woman quickly bought items. "He actually sold it." Hak gaped in surprise, as you and Yona admired the man. Jae-ha quickly returned, a proud smile on his face: "I got two customers."

Jae-ha quickly led the three dragons to woman, claiming their only good points was their youth and beauty. Zeno was quick to get a "young lady" who looked like she was beyond her 60's. And so more and more "young women" followed him.

Hak quietly began wandering away, only for Jae-ha to firmly place his hand on his shoulder. "Where are you going, Hak? You also need to bring in some young ladies." Jae-ha told him, as Hak questioned the "young ladies" only restrictions. Jae-ha rambled on and on about how many he would attract, and how they should turn this into a competition.

"(Name) dear, is it alright if I take Hak to other young women?" He asked as you looked at Hak. "Well.. at the end it's upto Hak. And we really need customers.. so I guess it is.." You mumbled, a little sour.

"Hak, you've gained permission. Now go. Or else no food." The green dragon sent off the male as you watched him. He went to an old man first, and then a woman began talking to him, and then more women, and even more. He came back with the whole village behind him. "I bought a person." He bluntly stated as Jae-ha argued how that isn't one person.

You sourly took a seat beside a vibrant Yoon, watching the women ask Hak where his from, what he does and many other things. Yona took a seat beside you, after attracted a couple to the store. Yoon was busy talking to the stall people beside you. "If we're talking about a bad place, compared to the fire tribe, the water tribe is becoming pretty bad." The stall person said, catching Yona and your attention.

"Huh?" You asked, as the man began elaborating: "Well the water tribe is usually known for its greenery, water and beauty. But recently, there are a weird group of people in town. We can't freely do business there anymore." The man finished, he claimed that's all he knew.

Hak quickly came back, resting his head on your head. He placed a hand on his lips, quietly telling you to follow him, and just like that you and Hak escaped the evil clutches of Yoon. What is it?" You curiously asked, when you were further away from Yoon.

He smirked before jangling a bag full of money infront of your face. "I've stolen some money from Yoon, let's go browsing." He stated, as a smile formed on your face. It was practically a date. "Yes! Let's go!" You cheered, holding onto Hak's hand before beginning to drag him around. Hak smiled to himself, he purposely had asked you after he noticed how you were looking at all the stalls earlier.

The first stop was a food stall, which attracted you by smell. "As expected of Ms. Chubby Cheeks, her first stop is food stall." Hak teased, as you pouted. "Oh shut up! They look good! I can see you drooling, too!" You retorted, after a lot more bantering, he bought two skewers of meat kebabs.

The two of you quickly continued, hand in hand, skewers in the other. The next stop was a clothing stall. Mind you, you, a former lady, and current sister of the king had been wearing practically the same clothes for the past four months. Hak wasn't any help, he only said "everything looks good on you."

Your third stop was a simple jewelry stall, a small purple gem had caught your eye and Hak was quick to take you there. The stall keeper glanced at the gem you were looking at and smiled: "Everyone's been interested in them, they're from the mines of the earth tribe. After our lord, Guen-Tae won a battle wearing them, everyone's been wanting them." He explained.

"Do you want it? The necklace?" Hak asked, pointing towards the gem. Before you could respond he took it into his hands: "Move your hair." He asked, as you obliged, moving your hair to the side, Hak leaned over, the cold gem touching your neck, he tighed it around your neck, a content smile on her face.

"It looks good." He said, turning to the stall keeper to pay, that was until you stopped him. "We don't need to waste Yoon's hard earned money like that, it's fine!" You told him, he only smiled. "It's a gift, from me."

🌺🌺🌺