// Boats //

"We don't have time!" Lili yelled from beside you as you watched Soo-won jump as the young black haired girl yelled. "For the past few years hasn't Hiyou hindered your business everyday?!" She asked, as the merchants before you hung their heads low. She was right.

"Now Southern Kai is coming to occupy Sensui! I want to beat Hiyou, that's why I came! The water tribe is precious to me! That's why I came!" She yelled passionately, you and Yona admired her, her courage was inspiring. You smiled, slightly proud of how far she had come.

"Are you guys okay with that? Are you really okay with having everything taken away from you?!" She ended her speech, taking a few seconds to catch her breath. It seemed like you and Yona weren't the only ones in awe, Soo-won watched Lili with admiration

"We had.. put together a resistance. But Hiyou crushed it! If we do give our ships.. we'll probably even be killed this time." A merchant continued, sighing a couple of times. He hung his head low, but you could see the hopelessness in his eyes. You glanced at Lili, who simply sighed along with him.

"I understand. You guys are all cowards. But do not fret, I will put you out of harms way. In a few minutes I'll go to the edge of Sensui and gather the stationed soldiers and bring them here. When that time comes, bring me your ships!" She stated loud and clear, and you placed your hand on her shoulder, and gave it a squeeze.

She looked back at you, locking eyes with her, she offered you a confident smile.  However it seemed like you were the only one who was proud, Yona, Soo-won and everyone else were shocked at the words Lili said. You dazed out as the merchants began calling Lili insane.

You sighed, wondering how Hak's side was going. Perhaps they made better progress than you. Although it had been a couple hours, you did miss the presence of that man. You focused on your mission once again, trying not to get distracted.

"Right now, I'm asking you if I bring the army here, will you or will you not provide us with ships?" Lili asked, her tone stern, and her gaze was cold.

🌺🌺🌺

When you arrived at the site where all the soldiers were, you all watched as they ran left and right, and all over the place. "All of the soldiers seem busy, i believe they've noticed the fleet of boats heading this way." Soo-won stated as Yona grumbled how he was stating the obvious.

You took her hand into yours, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Yona squeezed back before turning to Lili: "Do you.. really believe we'll be able to move the soldiers?" She asked, slightly skeptical at Lili's plan however Lili shot the two of you a reassuring smile.

"I believe both Hiyou and the Narcotics, in the end, our land will have to face them eventually or they will have no future." She needed, gazing at the soldiers before her. "And i as well, to protect them.. I must be decisive." She whispered the last part to herself, however both you and Yona had caught it. "Lili..?"

"Halt! Who are you people?" A guard questioned, and for a moment you were reminded of that night.. and how all the guards of Hiryuu castle had chased after you, however you quickly blinked out of it. "I want to meet the commander." Lili spoke, her voice not wavering.

"Huh? What business do you have with him?" The guard questioned, as you noticed Soo-won's frown deepening. Uh oh. "I'm in a hurry, so I have to meet him." Lili pleaded, afraid she was wasting time already. "This person.. is the water tribe Lord's daughter.. Lady Lili." Soo-won announced from beside you, as all the men stared in shock.

In fact even you and Yona exchanged shocked glances, as you stared at the girl who you now found out was the water tribes, Lady. Lili ignored your gazes, when you and Yona basically shot daggers through her with your gaze. "She sure has a lot to explain." You grumbled, as Yona nodded in agreement.

"You have the seen the fleet at the Harbour, haven't you? This is important, please bring your commander." Soo-won continued, ignoring the gazes of everyone else.

🌺🌺🌺

Unfortunately the commander only allowed three people to enter his office, so Lili, Soo-won and his guard had entered. Yona bitterly sat beside you, you frowned when you noticed her expression and gave her hand a squeeze. "Yona it's gonna be okay. Once we're done with this mission, we'll be going somehwere far away and away from him." You reassured her, offering her a smile.

"Shes right Miss! Nothing bad is going to happen. Believe me." Zeno tried to help too, his bubbly personality already cheering up Yona. Yona sighed, resting her head on your shoulder. "I wonder why I'm so worried." She mumbled, staring up at the cloudy sky.

You knew no matter what you say, you wouldn't be able to ease her worries, so you simply changed the topic. "Where do you think we should go next?" You asked her, a smile forming on her face, she shot up, excited to travel some more.

"We should go to the earth tribe's surroundings, I heard the caves are so pretty!" She rambled on, making a mental list of all the places. You smiled.

🌺🌺🌺

A/N: it's a pretty boring chapter, right? 😭