// Fight //

Infront of Li Hazari were you and Hak, comfortably seated upon a horse. And behind you, were three other horses, which your comrades sat upon. Hazari's eyes, attracted by the crimson hair, landed on Yona, before his gaze connected with Yonas eyes. The man quickly grew intimidated by the fire that burned in her eyes.

"This is a battlefield, before you get involved, leave this place." Yona spoke to the elderly man and child, as the horse she rode upon trotted forward. The man and child nodded, quickly getting out of there.

"So you're Li Hazari from the Sen Province?" You spoke, your eyes glancing at the man that was supposed to be a lot more braver and prouder considering how he came running into an enemies territory. Yet he looked weak and stuck up.

When Hazari looked into your eyes, all he saw was pure disgust. And he hated how you looked down at him, but before he could say anything, Yona spoke up: "Stay still. After invading Kouka, you also frighten innocent civilians? This country will no longer treat you with respect, so don't expect it." She said, her voice confident and intimidating.

"Get rid of them." Hazari mumbled, extremely annoyed, his soldiers nodded their heads, heading right towards Yona. But before they could even touch her, a soldier's head was grabbed by a large dragon arm, the sharp claws practically inches away from digging into his skin.

Kija sent the man flying, as the man harshly collided with the ground, you were positive along with his head, the soldier probably broke a few bones too. Hazari and his soldiers who had witnessed this, gasp in surprise, staring at the man who they claimed was a monster. Kija's hand enlargened, as he got into his fighting posture.

"M-monster! S-shoot him down! Q-quickly!!" The soldiers quickly began aiming their arrows at Kija, but before they could even let go, something, or I should say someone caught their attention. As he soared into the sky, a smirk evident on his face, he threw his daggers straight at the men, hitting them on point. "He.. he's flying?!" Jae-ha-kun is flashy as always.

Shin-ah with his sword, cut down men after men. While Hak, who had his hand wrapped securely around you, did the same with his glaive. Blood splattered everywhere. As Hazari stared in fear. Yona confidently sat upon her horse, as did Yoon and Zeno, not even an arrow  could harm them.

Meanwhile the king of Kouka, heard about these eight people causing havoc while defending the country, and grew curious.

🌺🌺🌺

Soo-Jin had violently beheaded his own men, an innocent soul from Kouka. And all eight of you had witnessed this cruelty. The fire tribes leader laughed to himself before shouting: "I am the true king of Kouka!! As I'm still alive, you all will continue to fight!" But he was quickly cut off.. by you.

"Pull back your troops, general." You voice was firm and loud, as you walked towards the man. "General Soo-Jin, stand down." Yona spoke, walking beside you. The general who was startled whipped his head towards you all. "So.. you were alive. And I see the lady, is no longer the lost sister." He spoke, not bothering to hide the surprise in his tone.

The rest of the soldiers and men were all confused as to who you both were and why had such presence. The general observed Yona, before his eyes landed on you. "..kill them. Kill them all!" He yelled, anger boiled through his veins, as he ordered his men. As you eight were surrounded by his soldiers.

"I wonder if we'll be able to get out of here alive." Jae-ha mumbled, amused at how violent, people in general were. "Don't say that, Jae-ha." Yoon replied, his tone serious, yet he never stopped being the mother of your group. "What are you saying? This will be an easy victory." Kija said louder than usual, as he brought out his arm, ready to fight.

"That oddly positive outlook is your only redeeming quality, white snake." Hak smirked, his eyes meeting yours, as you offered him a smile. "Zeno, will cheer for you all!!" Zeno positively and happily yelled, as always in a good mood. Both Shin-ah and Ao were quiet, but you knew they were ready.

You looked at Soo-Jin, making eye-contact before speaking. "You know.. I can see why Tae-Jun was so rotten. He got it from you, Soo-Jin. But thankfully he changed, he's leading his people and this country, to a brighter place. Something you couldn't do."

"Right now, Tae-Jun is leading the people of the fire tribe with a completely different method. I want to show you what he looks like." Yona said, catching on to what you were trying to say.

It wasn't long till all the men ran towards you, as the men of your group slashed and bashed them, doing their best to not kill the people upon Yona's request. You, Yona and Yoon were all forced the stay behind the men. And it frustrated you, how you couldn't fight or even help the men, even if it was just a little.

You were quickly snapped out of your daze, when Yona froze infront of you, her eyes as wide as saucers. When you followed her gaze, you too froze. He was watching Yona, his eyes as large as saucers too, before they landed on you. You couldn't help but offer him a smile, as he looked at you like the world was stopped from ending. "Soo-won-nii.."

🌺🌺🌺