// Inn //

The men who were on the investigating team had left early in the morning. After you had bumped into Lili and her friends, she had offered you and the rest of the group to stay at inn she was staying, as a thank you.

"It's my first time being in an Inn this beautiful." Yona stated, slowly entering the hot spring. In all honesty, it was your first time at a hot spring like this, with people other than Yona. "Tell me if you guys want or need anything." Lili calmly stated, she looked entirely different to the Lili you had seen yesterday.

"It's the first time, I've seen Lady Lili with friends." Tetora, Lili's friend with blonde hair stated, as you got into the water. It was warm, and the aches you had felt after sleeping on the ground for so long were slowly going. You rested your head on the rock behind you, sighing. "We're not friends." Lili replied, looking away embarassed.

"Yona.. have you not been applying Yoon's ointment, look at those bruises." You nagged her, after seeing bruises on every inch of her body. While you did have bruises too, they weren't as bad as hers, since you regularly applied the ointment Yoon had given you.

"What is with you guys.. and bruises?" Lili asked, as Yona helped you tie your hair up. "Oh, it's because we practice sword.. and stuff." Yona replied, observing all the bruises on her body. "I'm kind of curious.. with all those men around you, why do you still practice?" Tetora asked, a simple smile on her face.

"Because we don't want to see them get hurt trying to protect us. We want to help too." You mumbled, watching the ripples of water. Suddenly, you wondered what Hak was doing.. if his mission was okay. If he had gotten hurt or if he had succeeded.. you wanted to see him again.

"...is there a man you love?" Tetora asked, a smirk on her face, while she scooted closer to you. "Ah! Well.. yes." You simply responded, looking away embarassed. The conversation quickly changed direction, talking about men and love.

🌺🌺🌺

You sat with the other girls, observing Yona practice her wooden sword. "Oh my.. so you really do practice the sword." Lili commented from beside you, you smiled at the praise she was getting from Tetora. "Hey Lili.. let me braid your hair!" You asked, as she looked at your surprised.

"Ah.. sure, I guess." She awkwardly responded, a small smile on her face as she let her hair down. You sat on the rock beside her, gathering all her luscious black hair into your hands. "Your hair is so silky.." You told her, her cheeks becoming a bright shade of pink from the compliment. She's cute.

From afar, Tetora watched Lili, she smiled softly before saying: "I'm glad Lady Lili, finally has some friends her age." The pink on Lili's cheek only doubled when she heard this. "Be quiet, Tetora.. these country girls aren't really my friends." She declined proudly. "Right, we aren't friends." Yona replied, you sighing at her dense-ness.

"Then I'll go get some tea and sweets." Tetora said, laughing softly as she left. "Conversations between a group of women are kinda fun, aren't they?" Yona asked, a soft smile on her lips. You were reminded at that moment, that the only women either of you had ever interacted with.. was each other.

"Let's go get Yoon and the others!" Yona quickly said, just as you finished braiding Lili's hair. "Did you not just say, conversations between woman are fun? So why are you involving men? Wait! Tetora needs to get more snacks!" Lili called out, surprised at Yona's sudden decision.

"I will go." Ayura stated, quickly walking in the decision Tetora had gone. "Let's go after, Yona" You told Lili, making eye-contact with her, she gave you a simple nod. Before the two of you began chasing after Yona.

🌺🌺🌺

While on the hunt for Yoon and the other men, you, Yona and Lili had heard a lot of screaming and yelling. And walked towards the noise. But what you saw there, was horrifying. Tetora was on the floor, surrounded by a pool of blood. She had a stab wound on her back. Behind her were 3 - 4 men, all with their swords out.

"Tetora!" Lili yelled, as you held her back from running towards her. A man emerged from the room beside, his eyes were dark, and he had no expression, he also had a huge scar on his forehead. "This area is off limits." The man spoke, his voice was cold and deep, it sent shivers down your spine.

"And because it's off limits, you stab someone?" You mumbled under your breath, you.. were mad. You could feel your blood boil. "Girls.. take Lili.. and run." Tetora barely made out her words, struggling to even speak.

"The man.. bought Nadai.. into the water.. tribe. He's.. the smuggler." She said, warning you. You felt another chill, his eyes were dead, yet sent you a nasty look. You made eye contact with Yona, she had the same fire as you did.

"The moment we leave.. he'll probably kill her. So.." You stated, Yona catching onto what you were saying. She whipped her sword out, getting into a fighting posting. "Take Lili and run." She told you, but before you could act, a man with a sword in his hand.. heading straight for Yona. "Yona!"

🌺🌺🌺
A/N: how's the story so far? Do you guys find it boring?

🌺🌺🌺A/N: how's the story so far? Do you guys find it boring?