// Hakuryuu //

"And so that's when you began liking her?" Yona asked as Hak finished his story on how he started liking you.

He found it ridiculous to love someone that much, yet he found himself loving you just as much. He loved how you were kind, and how you always talked to him as an equal despite being a royal yourself, he loved how you always made the soldiers and workers feel apreciated, and how you always stood up for justice.

Hak liked how much you cared about other people, people outside the castle, whether they were rich of poor, filthy or nice, he loved how you wished for their happiness. He liked how soft you could be, yet you stood with your head high. At first he believed it was admiration, but the admiration soon began turning into love. He was head over heels for you.

Yona thought to herself, both master and bodyguard fell for the same pair of siblings, yet he had luck on his side. She envied you, for having a man love you so much despite feeling bad that you didn't even know. Right then she made up her mind, she decided to leave her love, her feelings behind, and help two humans, whose sprouts were just planted grow into beautiful interwined trees, she decided she was going to help Hak with his love.

"Ah! Aren't they Yoon's stuff? (Name)'s bag is here too!" Yona picked up the items that belonged to her dear friends, holding them in her arms. Fear welled up in Hak's chest when he couldnt find either You or Yoon. He panicked at the thought of losing you again. Fog slowly rolled in from all directions.

"Princess, stay behind me. You could get lost in this fog." Hak stood infront of her, as the amount of fog coming at them doubled. He had his glaive was ready to attack when he felt a presence near him.

"Go away! Be gone! Leave this ground at once!" A mysterious voice spoke, as Yona clutched the stuff in her hands at her chest.

Hak cleared the fog, in three quick swings, now able to see men almost ready to attack them. The princess scooted closer to Hak as she began speaking. The men instantly worshipping her for her bright red hair.

Meanwhile Yoon and you yelled at the unknown men asking for them to let go the two of you. The guards who were guarding you, ignored you.

"Hey! Let me go! It's rude to tie up a pretty boy like me! And that's not all, you stuffed me in a cage!" Yoon continued to yell, as you slightly shuffled next to him.

"Now now, let's not anger them anymore before they decide to shut our mouths too." You sweatdropped, as Yoon ignored you and continued to yell.

"The gods will punish you for locking up a pretty boy and an pretty lady like (Name)!" He yelled even louder, as you focused on the compliment.

"Aw! Do you think I'm pretty?" Before he could answer you, the two of you spotted the thunder beast and the princess. You exchanged a glance with Yoon as you saw them not being locked up, instead having a tour guide, to guide them around.

"Heeeeey! Yona! Hak! Over here!" You yelled capturing the attention of Yona, Hak and their tour guide.

"Oh my, are these your companions?" The man asked as Yona nodded her head, they soon unlocked the cage, letting the both of you go. The two of you quickly made your way to Hak and Yona, as you got a variety amount of stares.

"Haaak! Yoona!" You captured Yona in a hug, as she wrapped her arms around your body. She gave you a bright smile and kept telling you how glad she was that you were all right. When you let go of her, you turned to Hak as you offered him a grin.

"Do you wanna a hug too~?" You asked.

But before your eyes could even comprehend, two arms winded around your back, as Hak rested his forehead on your shoulder.

"You should really stop getting captured all the time." Hak didnt let you go, despite your fidgeting, and from the corner of her eye, Yona smiled at the sight of you and Hak.

Yona began talking to the descendants of the Hakuryuu, the white dragon, letting the two of you have your moment.

"Do you think, I like being captured or something?" You asked as he let go of you, you looking up at his face, as you spoke with him.

"Maybe." Hak leaned towards you, and rested his forehead on top of your forehead, staring into your eyes, the two of you stayed like that for a few minutes before he headed towards Yona to see what all the commotion was about.

Meanwhile, your face turned into 50 shades of red, heat crawling up your neck and onto your cheeks, as a familiar feeling of butterflies came into your stomach, your heartbeat picked up, as you covered your face with your hands. A single question swarmed your head. What is he doing to me?

The white dragon, who was hearing all this commotion, stared at his dragon claw like hand, which felt like it was burning with fire, his lucious white hair swayed in the breeze, as his clear skin reflected the sunlight, his sky blue eyes glowing.

The four of you had settled by a tree. Hak at the end, as you sat beside Hak, resting your head on his shoulder, keeping your eyes closed. Yona sat on the other side of you, she too resting her head on your shoulder. Yoon on the other side of her, checking his bag.

A tall men, with lucious white hair, clear skin, glowing sky blue eyes and a dragon claw as his right hand walked towards you. As Yona's hood flew of just as fate had wanted, showing him her red hair, which got his right arm boiling.

"Are you the legendary Hakuryuu?"

🌺🌺🌺

A/N: Any interactions between Hak and Yona (that happened in the anime or manga) will not happen here, any hugs or forehead touching, any touching, romance stuff all dont happen here, Hak is only for (Name). Because in this world, instead of fate shipping Yona and Hak, fate ships (Name) and Hak. Also isnt Kija adorable?

 Also isnt Kija adorable?