// Nadai //

"The merchants.. of Kai empire smuggled in a drug, called "Nadai" into the water tribe." The man explained, as you stared at him in surprise."A drug?!" You asked, Yoon commented how Nadai was a drug he had never heard of.

"It's a drug that isn't circulating in Kouka kingdom. That's why no one knew of its viscousness. However.. after taking it, you feel immense pleasure, at the same time your pain is dulled." The older man continued explaining.

"But little by little, you start seeing hallucinations, and then feel a pain as if your whole body is breaking apart, and then eventually.. you go beserk." You clenched your fist, remembering how much in pain Jae-ha was. This drug was bad, and like Jae-ha, there are many people being forced to take it. This drug.. had to be stopped.. soon and fast.

"By any chance.. is there an antidote? One of our friends got involved with the drug." Yoon asked, the man'a expression turned into one of surprise. "What was that? The only solution is to have him throw up as quickly as possible or else he'll go through intense withdrawal symptoms." The man quickly explained.

When you looked at Hak, he's expression was dumb and it looked like he was thinking something along the lines of "I should've hit him harder.." The man took a deep breath before continuing: "Once a person falls into Nadai, they'll do anyhing to get their hands on it. Which is why the southern kai merchants are using them as rats to spread the drug around."

"Once you.. realize it. Many people in Shisen are already past the point of no return." He ended, looking up into the sky. "It doesn't look like you've taken any Nadai, are you going to leave?" Yoon asked, as the person continued to stare at the sky, a simple expression on his face.

"I.. have been doing business here since i was born. This place will always be my hometown, no matter how crazy it'll get, I can't just abandon it." He said, a soft expression on his face. "Also.. just for your information, those southern kai rats have expanded their dominance. The market around here is in shambles." The man said as parting words as he calmly left.

"I can't believe, the water tribe known for its peacefulness and beauty, is being chipped away by this horrible drug." The white snake complained, his blood boiling at the thought of the horrible drug. Yona began her way: "Let's look into it further." But before she could, a hand was firmly placed on her shoulder.

Jae-ha gently but firmly placed his hand on her shoulder, his expression was one of anger. "Jae-ha?" You questioned, before looking down, you saw Shin-ah too, his arms were wrapped around Jae-ha's waist and he was being dragged around by the green dragon. "Shin-ah is here too.." Yona quietly added, behind you, Hak was trying hard not to laugh.

"Jae-ha.. you should stay put... the drug might still be in your body.. get more rest." You scolded, helping Shin-ah off the ground. "You both too! You should stop butting into this towns buisness!! It's too dangerous!" Jae-ha suddenly yelled, it was a side you had never seen of him. "Jae-ha.."

"Listen, the things here are much more dangerous than in Awa! We don't even know what the cause is! We should get out of here right now! You might die because of this!" He halted, when Yona shook her head now. "Listen to me!" He yelled even louder, clenching his fist.

"Jae-ha." You sternly called out, gently placing your hang on his back. "Just hear me out.. the whole reason we.. or at least I.. started this journey was to help this country, this country is suffering and in desperate need of help. This people are in desperate need of help. The reason why.. Yona and I have the power and authority we do is to help these people, the reason you all have the power you do, is to help them. If we aren't going to help them, who will?" You breathed out, reaching out for Hak's hand.

You found it, he interwined his hands with yours, before pulling you back, towards him, as your back lightly bumped into his chest. "Even if I avoid this danger now.. it'll come back to hurt Kouka, it's not only Shisen, all of Koukas costal towns, even the place Captain Gigan is, might face this danger, I.. no we can't back down." Yona firmly stated, reaching out for your other hand.

"(Name).. is right. I am only traveling because I want to end those peoples suffering." She ended. "Oh and one more thing, neither I or Yona can forgive the thing, Nadai, that hurted you." Jae-ha sighed, running his hand through his hair.. "I understand.. I'll protect you both with all that I have."

🌺🌺🌺

While walking around town with Yona and Kija, Yona stopped. She leaned closer towards you before saying "I.. think someone is following us. I can feel someone's gaze." She said, her hand reaching out for yours. "Yeah, I think so too, I've been seeing them all day. Let's stick close to Kija..."

🌺🌺🌺
A/N: Hihi, how are you all? Did you like this chapter? You can expect frequent updates from me :)

🌺🌺🌺A/N: Hihi, how are you all? Did you like this chapter? You can expect frequent updates from me :)