// Night Market //

"I was able to negotiate the owners of the night market! We'll be able to enter as traveling entertainers, while observing the people under Nadai." Yoon explained, handing out a form that showed us our ticket of entry. You glanced behind you for the 4th time that day, noticing the woman with long black hair, she had been following you all day.

"Wait.. but what are we going to entertain them with?" Kija asked curiously, staring at the ticket. "First of all we all should stick together no matter, if we do split, it should be in two's or three's." Jae-ha sternly said, he was a person who had experienced Nadai and knew just how dangerous it was, hence why he strictly ordered this.

"He's right, that'll be our best course action." Yoon began, as conversation on who does what took place. It was determined, that you, Yona and Shin-ah would be split into a group. While Yona would be the main distraction with her previously performed sword dance.

You'd focus on keeping her pretty and more importantly safe. While being right beside her. Shin-ah's job was to keep you both safe but from afar. "Let's do this."

🌺🌺🌺

The night market was extremely packed with people who barely had any consciousness and were desperately looking for Nadai. You, while not being the main attraction were forced to dress up in heavy but beautiful clothing. You wandered around Yona, handing people jars of water.

You let out a deep breath, the smell of Nadai was incredibly suffocating. You glanced at Yona, who looked beautiful.. she was dancing with all her heart. It was beautiful. She was beautiful. You shifted your gaze back at the crowd of people, getting back to work.

But it wasn't long until you stopped, a certain girl with long thick black hair caught your attention.. you identified her pretty quickly, considering how she was following you all day. The girl looked pretty afraid, but quickly grew mesmerized at the sight of Yona dancing.

You decided to get to know that girl.. maybe she knew something. Considering how she wasn't surprised as all these people practically inhaled that drug. Within the crowd, you walked towards her, cursing the heavy clothing. When you looked back at the girl she had bumped into a man, under the Nadia's influence.

The man looked angry. The rest were too far away and too focused on Yona's safety to do anything. You picked up your pace. "L-let go!" She yelled, when the man harshly gripped her wrists: "Who do you think I am?" She yelled once more.

You glanced at Yona, who's eyes were focused on the girl and the man, she moved her gaze to you, before nodding her head. If the men can't do anything, then you'll do it yourself.

He lifted his fist into the air, getting ready to punch the poor girl as she continued trying to fend of the man. But before his fist could even touch her, you grabbed his wrist, quickly walking in between the girl and the man. You offered the man a smile: "Now now.. there's no need to get so aggresive." You calmly stated.

He shook of your grip, his eyes had no soul in them. He lifted his fist once more. You glanced behind you, at the the girl, you offered her a smile before saying: "Duck!" Yona had round kicked his head. And he instantly fell to the ground.

"Just in time!" You told her, offering Yona a smile as she helped you up. "Are you both fine?" She asked fixing her hat, you offered the girl beside you, your hand: "I'm completely okay.. but.." You both looked at the girl beside you, she had tears in her eyes and couldn't stop trembling. She barely had any strength in her legs.

You crouched down, offering her a smile. "It's okay now, we got you." You told her, resting your hand on her head. You and Yona helped her up, as she placed her arms around your shoulders. "Let's go get her treated.. she might have gotten hurt somewhere." Yona told you, as you nodded in agreement.

But just as you were about to leave, the man from earlier slowly stood up, his body swinging from left to right. "Ugh.." he said, wobbling around. "Looks like we need to work on your kicks, Yona." You stated, as the girl once again grew afraid. "Like i thought, it didn't affect him much." Yona mumbled bitterly.

Just as you were about to retort, two men grabbed her from behind, tearing apart her over coat: "what happened dancing girl?" They asked, their soulless eyes roaming around her body. "Yona!" You yelled out, trying to kick one of the men with all your strength.. you cursed yourself for being so weak.

But before you knew it, a man grabbed your hand pulling your body towards his. His nails dug deep into your skin, and his soulless eyes, watched you. "Let me go!" You yelled out, trying to break free. "W-wait.. Let them g-go!" The girl from earlier yelled, she gasped as she watched these men act like monsters.

"Run!" You and Yona advised her, as she quickly scrambled to her feet. You gritted your teeth, trying to break free. Your clothes were very close to being torn apart. And Yona had nail marks all over her body.

"Let her go.. unless you want your head ripped off." You heard Kija's voice as he picked a man off Yona with his dragon hand. His face was unusually serious, and his eyes were angry. The other man who was holding Yona was kicked off by Jae-ha.

You sighed in relief and before you knew it, the man beside you went flying as Hak punched the man, you could see blood oozing out of the poor man. "You're pretty strong now, huh? Stopping a punch from a man." Hak said, his eyes holding anger. "Hak.." you sighed in relief once more.

🌺🌺🌺

she's so cool 😍

she's so cool 😍