// Blue Drgaon //

You didn't no why, but your heart rate picked up everytime your gaze shifted to Hak. This wasn't the first time he had kissed you, besides your lips didnt even touch. Had you unconsciously fallen in love with him? Do I like him?

"A villager was trying to take you underground?!" Kija almost-yelled catching your attention as Yona nodded her head. You checked out a few bruises that had formed on her wrist while Yoon looked for an ointment.

"Yes but the blue dragon saved me, he led me to you three. His hand was gentle." She smiled remembering the gentle hand of the savior who had saved her.

"We're going to go back, and get him this time." Yona confidently told you, as Yoon and Yourself admired her confidence. Kija was quick to join her, going as a bodyguard.

"Then Kija, Yoon and I will go. Hak will stay here, someone has to
stay outside and keep guard for the villagers. And (Name)... " Yona turned to you, leaving you with a choice. You could either join her or you could stay with Hak.

"She'll stay here. It's safer outside. Besides I'm her bodyguard." Hak's hand touched your bare wrist, as your heartrate picked up once more, why were you so sensitive to his touch?

Was it because you realized your feelings? You needed time to sort out your feelings before you confirmed them. You pondered for a while, if you stayed with Hak, it would be awkward, but if you went with Yona, you could sort out your feelings.

"I'll go with Yona, there's not much I can do though." You spoke quietly as Hak let go of your wrist, you moved your own wrist back to yourself.

"Okay, then! Hak stay watch! We'll be back soon!" Yona stated as she led the way, followed by Yoon and Kija. You trotted behind, but looked back once more, making eye contact with Hak, you disappeared soon after. Hak muttered to himself as he watched you go.

"You idiot, don't avoid me so blantly, it makes me feel..."

🌺🌺🌺

Kija paused outside of the entrance to the secret passage, as you felt the handful amount of eyes on you. They had been watching you, all of you for a while now. Kija offered to stay guard outside, as Yona, Yoon and yourself entered the hidden passage.

Yoon had found a torch, with no flame on the wall, as he picked it up, laying it on the wall, starting a fire.

Meanwhile Yona had a firm hold on your hand, it was obvious she was afraid after what had previously happened. You sent her a small squeeze in hopes it would ease her nerves even just a for a few seconds.

The three of you walked the path, a silence falling over everyone, as Yona stood between Yoon and you, one hand holding yours and the other holding Yoon's. Yoon's other hand held a torch, that led the way.

It wasnt long before the three of you reached an a spacious cave. Though you weren't alone, the man, no blue dragon from earlier sat before you, his hands firmly held onto a sword, which was ready to be taken out any second and beside him was the small squirrel.

"Hello." Yona let go of you, taking a step forward but was stopped instantly as the sword flew past her head, stopping at her neck, and was kept pointed at her neck.

"Y-yona!" You and Yoon panicked, neither one of you had any strength or weapons on you, so if the blue dragon was to continue his attack she was as good as dead.

"Pkyuu!" The squirrel who had his cheeks stuffed, stood before Yona's feet, as she instantly recognized him. She bent down, skillfully avoiding the sword and picked him up.

"Oh, it's you. Hello! What's this little fellas name?" She asked as you took a step forward standing beside her as you observed the little creature.

"...Ao." The man took a good 20 seconds before he answered, Yona smiled before telling him that the name didnt match the young squirrel. She made more small talk with the blue dragon, and everything was going fine.

Until she took another step forward, the Seiryuu swung his sword once more, but this time it pointed towards your neck. You who stood infront of Yona.

You wanted to protect her, you wanted to protect all of them, they mean so much to you, you don't want to just follow behind, you want contribute something to this group. And the first step was gathering your confidence.

" (Name)!" Yoon scolded you for being so reckless, despite not seeing his face or Yona's, you knew the both of them were worried, and you were glad you had someone, no some people who worried for you.

"Who are you people! Why are you here! Why have you come to this village! And why have you approached me! Why is the white dragon here!" The person that didn't have a name, and claimed his name was simply the Seiryuu asked question after question.

Yona gently rested her hand in your shoulder, indirectly telling you, that you could rest. You slowly moved away from her as she began speaking to him.

Yoon, however lightly grabbed your hand, he was worried. You became someone important to him in a matter of days, he wanted to protect you, to protect Yona.

Meanwhile Kija stood infront the villagers, who got ready to fight him with weapons in hand. And Hak? Hak sat on the rocks in the cave, his mind wandered to you, like it always had. You were like a magnet, that attracted him, even when something came between that magnet, you were still able to pull him towards you.

"I came here to meet you. Seiryuu, I want you to loan me your power. I want you to come with me." 

🌺🌺🌺