// Safe //

Your hair was yanked backward, as the cold blade of a sword touched your neck. This was the end, this was how fate decided your ending. The sword left your neck, as the official's arm swinged fastly headed towards your neck, you shut your eyes tight, an image of Hak wandering through your mind, and then Yona, Soo-won, Yoon, Kija, Shin-ah, Jae-ha and everyone else who crossed paths with you. Is this what people mean by your life flashing through your eyes.

But that sword never reached your neck, nor did his arm swing towards you, fate didnt want you dead, yet. Peeking your eye open, you saw the official crying in agony, as he clutched his arm, which had been sliced off. The grip on your hair released as you fell to your knees.

A certain black haired man, crouched down, his hand gently caressed your cheek. His dark blue eyes raged with anger, as he glanced over every bruise and cut. He was furious. He was going to slaughter Kum-ji, and shred his every limb.

When your eyes finally focused you saw the very man you desperately wanted to see, Hak. You body leaned forward as it rested on his chest. Hak softly stroked your hair. You let the scent of Hak consume you, small tears forming in your eyes. You weren't courageous. You were weak. You couldn't protect him.

"...Hak!" Your hand grabbed fistfuls of his shirt, as the droplets exploded on the ground. You ignored the ache in your body, the ache in your legs, the ache in your arms, the ache in your face. You ignored the pain, all you wanted was Hak. Hak was to angry to say anything, yet his gently kissed the top of your head.

Meanwhile Jae-ha watched from above, stopping any officials from reaching you two. The green-dragon had ended up getting attached to you, like the white and blue dragon, and to see you in a state even worse than Yona's, he was furios. He turned around, jumping towards Kum-ji, the man who was going to die today.

Your eyes slowly closed, the lack of sleep from the past 24 hours catching up to you, it wasn't long till sleep consumed you, dragging you into darkness. You could sleep freely now, because Hak was here, and the safety that came with him, he was your safe place.

🌺🌺🌺

When you woke up, your body was aching. You slowly sat up, glancing around you, until you noticed Hak, who's back was towards you, as he talked with a pirate. Glancing at yourself, your body was covered in bandages and ointments.

Swinging your feet off the bed, you placed them on the cold hard floor. The moment you stood up, all your weight went to your feet, as they wobbled like jelly. Your entire focus was on ignoring the pain, you legs were so close to giving up, when two strong muscular arms wrapped around your waist, pushing all your weight onto his chest. You looked up being pleasantly greeted by your handsome mannnn (lucky (nameeee) 😩✨).

His saphire eyes stared into yours, he hadn't said a single word since he met you. But words didn't need to be said, as he leaned, closing the distance, his lips connected with yours. It was a short and sweet kiss, yet it meant so much.

"When you weren't here, when you weren't by my side. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't even breath without this pain spreading through my chest. You don't know how relieved I am that you're safe, that you're in my arms again, I never want to let you go."

🌺🌺🌺

With the help of Hak you were able to go outside, it was noon, and everyone was partying, glad that the horrible lord, Yang Kum-ji was gone.

Yona was the first to notice you, as she dashed towards you, capturing you in a hug. If it wasn't for Hak, who stood behind you, making sure you didn't fall, bleed or felt any extreme amount of pain, you would have fallen back. She was gentle and made sure not to hurt you in anyway possible. She yelled out your name, catching the dragons, Yoon's and Gi-gan's attention, along with the pirates.

"(Name)! I heard what happened! Are you okay! Do you feel any pain anywhere, do you need anything! If I had known sooner what that bastard did to you, it wouldn't have been only one arrow that I shot, I would have shooted more!" Her hands rested on your shoulders, as she observed you, making sure you didn't feel pain anywhere. The moment she let go, you were embraced in another hug.

"(Name)! You idiot! How could you be so brave and reckless at the same time! Do you know how many cuts and bruises you have!" Yoon scolded you, letting go of the embrace. A large hand rested on top of your head, as a beautiful dragon stood infront of you, thankfully it was Kija's left hand and not his right.

"Lady (Name), are you alright? We already captured all the officials, what do you want me to do with them? Unfortunately, Yona got Kum-ji, but I'm willing to go into the sea and look for his body, if you want." Despite such a sweet smile that rested on his lips, his words definetely weren't sweet. Shin-ah stood beside him, his hand resting on your shoulder, as he nodded along.

"...I can find him." The blue dragon muttered, agreeing with what Kija had to say, soon a green dragon landed beside him, a sweet smile on his face too.

"(Name), dear. Hello. Are you feeling any better? Would you like me to get anything for you. I can offer you special service~!" Jae-ha told you, earning a glare from Hak. But soon all six of them stared at you as laughs erupted from your mouth.

"You guys are all so sweet, but I'm fine! I'll be better in no time. Thank you. Thank you for worrying about me, it made me happy. Thank you for staying by my side."

That night, you slept beside Hak. As you layed on the soft bed, refusing to let Hak go. His arm gently rested on your side, while his other one rested under both his and your head. Your arms resting between his and your chests, your face a few centimeters away from his neck. Hak could sleep peacefully now, because you were by his side. You were safe.

🌺🌺🌺