// Location of Seiryuu //

That night, the five of you found a good place to set up a small camp, which was basically a place to sleep. Hak was still unconscious, but Yoon had treated his wounds and even cooked dinner, which was very icky for Kija.

You sat beside Hak and Yona, resting your head on Hak's shoulder. Yoon and Kija bickered about the dissatisfying dinner, while you slowly stuck a spoon of dinner in your mouth. Yona however joined the bickering, telling them how disgusting Hak's cooking was and still is.

While you rested on Hak's shoulder, an arm rested itself on your waist, startling you. Your nerves eased down, when you noticed it was just Hak.

"What did you say about my cooking?" Hak asked startling the rest of the group, Yona avoided the question, picking up a bowl full of dinner and a spoon.

"Food? Do you want food?" She asked handing the bowl and spoon to you, who was closest to Hak. You lifted your head of his shoulder and sat up straight, turning your body to face him.

"Heree, ahhhhhh." You stuffed the spoon in his mouth, Hak's grin widening.

"Look at you~ you've become a housewife." Hak began teasing you, but for once his teasing, didn't rile you up. Pffft, i've become immune to your teasing.

"Oh? So you're well enough to tease? Then you can eat this on your own too."

🌺🌺🌺

You five went place to place, village to village, trying to find the blue dragon's village. Kija's confidence beganing to go down, each time, he told them that this wasn't the place.

Eventually everyone was worn out. And Yona had ended up hurting her feet, so you five found a good place to rest for the night.

Everyone fell asleep in a matter of seconds, everyone except Kija. The white dragon was boiling with rage, angry with himself. He felt bad for not being helpful. Even Hak was more helpful than himself, he wanted to help Yona, he wanted to help all of you.

You however didn't end up falling asleep, the more you tossed and turned, the more, sleep crept further away. You sat up, noticing Kija who was still not asleep. You got up and walked towards him.

"Kija-kun?" You called out to him, taking a seat beside him. As he slightly jumped, startled to see you.

"A-ah, hello, Lady (Name)." He greeted you, a soft smile on his face, yet his eyes held an intense amount of anger.

"You must be upset, how we haven't found the next village yet." Bingo, you were right.

"Don't beat yourself up, we'll find the village in no time. Especially if you're with us. Without you, we probably would be wandering around all of Kouka. But now that you're with us, we know a little more. Trust me, we'll find him." Wrapping your arms around your knees, you offered him a smile.

"Yes, but I am causing so much suffering for the princess and even you. I cannot do anything to help either, and it's so frustrating!" Kija sighed resting his head on his knees.

"I believe in you, Yona believes in you. We believe that you will lead us to the blue dragon's location. So have a little trust in yourself. Besides, who said we were suffering, honestly traveling with you all, it's a fun adventure!" Kija turned his head, facing you.

"I guess that is true. It's fun traveling with you, the princess and the others." You offered him a smile, which he returned.

"Well then Kija-kun, it's getting late. You better sleep soon, or you'll be tired tommorow. Good night!" You got up heading back towards your sleeping spot.

"Yes, good night Lady (Name)."

🌺🌺🌺

The next morning, Yona walked with Kija, lightly touching his dragon arm, and speaking a few words which got his heartbeat to pick up its pace, and red blush to lightly dust his cheeks.

While you walked with Hak, bickering as he teased you, the usual. Yoon walked ahead of everyone, keeping his eyes on the map.

"My hair is so annoying!" You kept brushing strands of hair, that fell on your face, blocking your sight. Your hair was a mess, all tangled up, and knotted. But it wasnt like you had a hairbrush. You stopped once more for the upteenth time that day, to brush your hair away from your face.

"Here." Hak stopped with you, this time. He gently brushed through your hair with his fingers, brushing your hair away from your face. You stood still, your face facing upwards, as he fixed your hair.

Meanwhile, Yoon stopped for a moment, observing his map, and then the rocky village infront of him. He looked once more, before confirming that the village could be home to the Seiryuu.

"Kija, do you sense the presence of the blue dragon?" Yoon asked facing Kija, who closed his eyes. His eyes shot open as he looked at the village infront of him.

"The Seiryuu is close by."

🌺🌺🌺